Chapter 19: Rainy Day

Me: Yay!! I passed 700! Near 800!!! Yay!!

Kate: Awesome.

Sky: I hate my life.

Me: I dont care!!!!

Ty: You should care!!

Me: But I don't. Read on. You all are awesome and stay awesome!!! Bai!!♡♡♡♡

{} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {}

Ty's Pov:

It is the start of a new year!! Awesome! I looked out the window to see rain. It is starting off as a rainy day.

I looked over to Sky. He was fast asleep. I smiled and got up. I looked at the girls. Jules was asleep but Kate was waking up. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She waved and got up. She went downstairs and I went to the bathroom. I got ready for the day. I came out of the bathroom to see a note on the bed but no Sky. I read the note.

Dear Ty,

Meet me at the park. You'll see me. - Love Sky

Ok. I looked at Jules. She was still sound asleep. I left her note and went to the park. The rain poured down on my umbrella. It was rather nice outside. I saw Sky sitting against the tree. I walked over to him as he looked at me. We hugged and sat down. " So, why the park?" " Parks are the places to be when it rains." I cuddled him, I didn't really care that we were wet from the rain. He began to sing.

If you ever leave me baby.

Leave some morphine at my door.

'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication.

To realize what what we used to have, we don't have it anymore

There's no religion that could save me.

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'

To keep you be my side, and keep you from walkin the door

I looked at him. His singing was beautiful. I sang along with him.

Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby

There'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby.

Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same, if you walk away

Everyday it will rain, rain, rain

We both stopped and look at each other. We smiled and kissed. It was perfect since it was a rainy day. " You have a beautiful voice Ty." " You do as well." He smiled and hugged me. We both got up and walked home. We entered the house to see Kate on the couch.  He pink hair all over the place and she was passed out. I looked at Sky and he looked back at me. Sky went over to Kate and woke her up. She looked at him and stood up. " Now Kate, can yoi tell us what happened?" " Tyler thought it was funny to put a stray dog in the house. It was muddy and I wanted to clean him. I chased him everywhere but stopped." " Oh." We looked at Kate. She was heading upstairs but Sky stopped her. " Kate." " Yeah?" " Where is Jules?" " She is sleeping. She didn't wake up yet." She went to the bathroom. Me and Sky went to our room to see my sister. I opened the door to see a sleeping Jules. I poked her and she woke up. " What?" " Still sleeping?" " Yeah... so what?" " Get up sis." She glared and threw a pillow at me." Yeah no." We ended up having a pillow fight and I lost. We hanged out with Tyler, Jason, Jerome and Mitch for the rest of the day. At night we went to bed Jules finally got up but only to tackle me. " Why me out of all people Jules!?!?" " Your my brother!" I rolled my eyes and put her own my back. She can be a child at times. We got to our room and she went to the couch. Kate was already asleep and Sky was in the bathroom. I changed and layed down. Jules was watching some of my videos and quietly laughing. I smiled. Sky came out and layed down next to me. I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I slept with a grin on my face.

{} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {}

Hai guys! There you go! Chapter Done. I am going to YouTube. Hope yoi enjoyed and Bai! ♡♡♥♥