Chapter 15: What the fuq?

Me: Holy shit. Over 400!

Preston: So many reads?

Jules: Damn.

Me: Thank you everyone!

Sky: Yeah she is grateful as hell now end the damn book.

Me: o.o Shut the Fuck up. Ok...um enjoy the next chapter And Bai!!!

/////////////////////////////

Warning: This chapter includes weapons, blood and foul language. If it not your thing I don't force you to read.

?????? Pov:

I was running as far as I can. This isn't happening. "Cone here daughter!!" Oh shit! I ran faster. He was going to kill me. Oh god. My father is a bastard. My name is Anna Rock. I am 12 and tall. I have black hair, blue eyes and tan skin. I just have run away. I found a house. Please have people. Good people not bitches. I ran to the door and knocked fast. A guy with emo hair was at the door. " Help me Plz!!" He pulled me in. " I will help you if you tell me who you are?" " Oh, my name is Anna Rock." He smiled. I smiled. He seemed nice." Ty, babe, who is this?" A guy with shades said wrapping his arm around Ty. " This is Anna. She was-"  " Coming back with her father." My dad was in the doorway. My eyes grew and I ran." Ah! I don't want to die! I AM TOO young for this shit!!" I yelled running away. Ty and Sky knocked him out. " Thank you so much." " No problem Anna. So what did he do to you?" " He killed my mother and that asshole was coming for me for the next kill." " Oh, sorry to hear that. Hey Jules!" " What do you want!" " Get your butt down here!" A girl came downstairs. " What!" They pointed to me. She looked at me then calmed down. " Hi! I'm Julia but call me Jules." " Anna Rock. So can I stay here for a bit?" " Sure. My parents won't mind. Plus my mom adores children!" I smiled. At least they are nice. " Did your dad abuse you Anna?" Jules asked. " Yes. He would-" " Come here Anna!" We saw my dad get up. " No shit! Help moi!" They pulled me from him.

Jules Pov:

" Could you please give me my lovely daughter?" " Don't do it! Plz I fan!" He pulled out a knife as I walked to him. " o.o" I pulled out my dager. In a swift motion I cut his arm and same as me but his cut was deeper. " Ow. Ow. Just ow." " You damn bitch." He got a gun. " Give me Anna or its gonna get nasty." Anna passed out. I held her. Soon everyone was downstairs. They were pissed off. Kate and Me took care of Anna and my wound. They guys kicked Mr. Rock's ass. The police came and it was done. Well that happened. I had Anna sleep on the couch in Ty's room and me and Kate wanted to sleep on the floor. It was a crazy day.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Yeah...Sorry. This chapter was crazy and so random but one thing.....YOLO!!! BAI!!!!!!!