Chapter 13: Friendship and Memories

Me: Hai guys. I will do this chapter since I got nothing else to do.

Kate: Cool.

Jules: Awesome. Everyone else is recording stuff.

Me: Good. So with that here is chapter 13 with over 200 reads and Bai!!!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Kate's Pov:

I woke up to rain pounding against the window mixing in with the snow. I saw Sky and Ty cuddling, that's so cute. I have Jules and she is like my sister I always wanted. She is nice and very kind to me and cares for me. She even got me my first boyfriend and I AM still with him him now. His name is Martin or his youtuber name Bodil40. His bulgarian accent and laugh are the best to me. He was so cool and Jules got me with him. I repayed her by getting her a boyfriend. His name is Preston and he is my best friend. He had a crush on Jules and I hooked them up. She has been my friend every since we were 9.  I remember when we met too.

____Flashback to 8 years ago___

I was walking in the park with my aunty because we always went to the park on Saturday. I ran to the park and thought about the sky. A girl who looks about my age came up to me. " Hi." " Hello. My name is Katerina." " My name is Julia. Can we be friends Katy? I am new here and am very shy." " Sure Juli! I came here with my aunty Janice." She smiled and we hanged out all day.

___Flashback ends___

We were friends ever since. From this day I was Jules friend for a long time. I got out off the couch and stretched. I went to the bathroom and came out to see Ty and Jules awake. My brother is a heavy sleeper and pulling a prank on him right now would be fun. " Hey Ty and Juli." " Hey." I sat down next to Jules and texted Martin. I haven't seen him since Halloween.  I miss him so much and I know Jules misses her Preston. " I. Am. Bored." " What do you want to do Katy?" " Park. " " In the snow...Well lets get ready. Are you coming Ty?" " Yep. Let me get Sky up." Ty got out of bed and started jumping on the bed. " What the-Ty! Stop! Stop! I'm up! I'm up!" " Morning  babe." " You guys suck." We all got dressed and went to the car. I rode in the backseat wih Jules, Ty drove and Sky was in shotgun. Sky played with the radio and me and Jules listened to music on our phones. I listened to Japanese music because I loved it. I feel asleep in 10 minutes of the drive. " Hey Katy." "Yeah." " We are at the park." We got out of the car with the cold snow covering us fast. " Why the hell did you want to go to the park Katy!" " To meet up with them." I pointed to the boys waiting for us. They began making there way to us. " Who is that...Preston!" " July!" Jules ran to Preston taking him in a huge embrace. The other boy made his way to me. " Hey Kat." " Hello Martin. " We hugged each other. I missed him. When we released Martin looked at the two boys behind us. " Oh hi Skylox." " BODIL40!!" He laughed making everyone laugh. We all sat in Ty's car getting warm. Jules and Preston in the back,  Me and Martin in the middle and Ty and Sky are in the same place. " So how has Skylox been?" Preston asked. " About a few months. I moved here in October. " We drove to Pizza Hut and ate there because we wanted to. " So...2,4,6,8 who does Ms. July like?" " Preston,  you know that I'm with you." Me, Jules, Martin and Preston played games and Sky and Ty talked about Youtube stuff. I looked out the window and looked at the snow thinking of a memory.

~~Flashback to when they were 9~~

"Hey aunt Carrie." " Yes Katerina." " Can I go outside?" She smiled and gave me my coat. I grinned.  I ran outside. " Hey Juli!" " Hey Katy." We tackled each other and fell into the snow.  " Snow angel time!" We both said. We began our snow angels and got up.  We wrote our names in the snow angels. " To the winter tree." We ran into my backyard and went up the tree house. "Queen Katy, mr. Doug is here."  My dog came up over to us and barked. " I rule of the dogs! " We laughed and played.  This is awesome.

__Flashback ends__

I smiled. " Happy much are we Katy?" " Memories thats it. " They all smile. Soon we left. Our boys had to go so we hugged them and said see you soon. We had a to drive for an hour. " I am Julia. I am called Jules, Juli and July. My brother is Ty Lox and I have a best friend.  Her name is Katerina Dahlberg and she is 18." " Woah! Don't say my name you noob." "Untamable." Sky glared at her. " What." " My line." " Leave me aline Skylox." " I will get you later." " Sky let me be." " Can't control me." " If none of you chill out I will turn this car around. " Ty said. We all went into laughs.  When we got home we were greeted by the smell of cookies.  "  Hello Katerina, Julia, Ty and Sky." " Hello May. " I said. I like calling Ms. Lox by here first name. She gave me a tray of cookies with a note. Skylox was gone and I sat on the couch. I read the note.

Dear Katerina,

I love your stay here. It is a bliss. You and Julia are the only girls here so always sick together. Also I made cookies because I know about sugar rushes.  I want you to drive Skylox insane because girl power.

From, May.

That is funny. I gave some cookies to Jules because 2 sugar rushes are always funny. Soon we were crazy with so much energy. " Skydoesminecraft. We are the squids now hand us your butter." Sky came downstairs. " What is wrong with you two?" " It's called cookies!!!" He backed up." Oh and we gave squids butter." " Oh fuck no!" He chased us around the house and we locked ourselves in our room. Ty was in the basement wih Sky. We played just dance 2014 for 10 minutes then went to eat dinner. " Kate,  why did you do that?" " Cookies. " " May, did you make them cookies?" " Yes. About a dozen.  Is that too much?" " A little bit May." We laughed and ate dinner. Soon it was about 11:00 so we all went to bed. We got dressed and I layed on the couch.  I looked to see Sky and Ty making out. Me eyes widend when there was moaning.  " No, I NEED TO CLEAN MY EYES!!!" I went to the bathroom and washed out my eyes. I came back with two boys blushing. " I don't want to see that again." " Weirdness. Well night Katy." " Night Juli." I said falling asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡°°°°°

Hai! I feel tired from writing this long chapter. Thank you for reading and I will let Kate take us out and Bai!

Kate: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep on reading. See ya!