Chapter: 21 She is back!

Me: Thank you! Much love!

Jules: Yay!

Sky: This is longer than I expected!

Me: I don't care.

Ty: Just read on and enjoy!

Me: That is my line and Bai!!!!!!!!!

**

Ty's Pov:

She is back. You have to be kidding me! I held the note and and ran downstairs to show my mom. She read the note and her face turned pale as ever. " How did she find us?" " Don't know. What should we do?" " Um... well let's tell everyone else then start packing I suppose." I sighed but agreed with my mom. As I was walking upstairs I heard sounds from my room. I saw a crack and looked to see what was happening. To my horror I saw Jules tied up and Jocelyn holding a knife near her arm. " Now tell me girl, who are you and your relation to Ty. " Jules gave her a glare. " My name is Jules but that is all I am saying." " Fine." She cut down Jules arm as Jules screamed. I opened the door as they looked at me. " Oh hi Ty." " Get away from her." She rolled her eyes but backed up. Kate was in the room because the bathroom door opened. Kate looked at me, then the knife, to Jules and Jocelyn. " What is even happening?!?!"

Kate's Pov:

I was in the bathroom no longer than 10 minutes. I looked at the crazy chick and punched her in the face as Ty untied Jules. The cut wasn't deep but blood was coming out really fast. I went to get bandages and wrapped up Jules arm. " Thanks Katy." I nodded and sat on the floor. " How did she even get in here Julie" " I was on my phone but next thing i know this girl took me down and went insane."

_____

DONE! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I AM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!