Chapter 14: Dreams

Me: Yay.  Over 300 reads!!
Kate: Woah.
Jules: God this is crazy.
Preston: Wow.
Martin: Cool.
Me: Why are you people here?
Jules: ...we really don't know.
Me: o.o
Kate: Don't ask questions.
Me: Um...ok. Well on with Chapter 14. Bai!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kates Pov:
||Dream||
I woke up in the park? What the hell is happening.  " Hello? Is there anyone out there? " I looked down. What the fuq? I was wearing a sweat shirt, shorts, converse,  and sunglasses.  My hair hit the ground and it was black. This is so weird. I looked into the lake. I had green eyes. Well...shiz. I am my minecraft character but I'm not in minecraft. I look like my player GirlGamer928. I saw a lava mob in a suit and was with a girl. Oh god. They saw me and smiled. " Hello Katy." " Juli?" She smiled. She had purple eyes, long black hair, fangs, and a red dress. " Preston, Juli, Why are we here?" " Dunno." We walked around for a bit until I was shot with an arrow.  " Ah!" It was a damn skeleton. I looked it and hit jt with my iron sword. I was hit again. " Really!" I looked around. Juli and Preston werd running telling me to hurry. I ran as fast as I could. " Kate." I turned around running in the empty park. " Sky?" He had a bow and arrow aiming at me. " Don't you dare. " " Sacrifices must be made!" He yelled shooting me. " Fuck you!" I was running fast now. Then the ground was shaking.  The earth spilt under me and I was falling.  " No! Help me!  Ah!"
\\Dream Ends//
Jules Pov:
''Dream''
I was the ocean. I was taking a swim. It was raining and I was in minecraft. Yep. 100% normal. I saw a guy in a suit with a yellow tie. " Bodil!" " Jules!" He pulled me out of the water.  I felt dry. Weird. We walked down the path hoping to find more people. " Julia Luna Lox. Surrender Katerina Arizona Dahlberg. " " Who the hell are you? " " King Squid. " I was pissed off. " Screw you!!!" I grabbed Bodil's arm and ran. " What's are we going to do?" " Dunno!  Just run!" We were running dowm away from the squid. Something just grabbed my leg and I fell. " Help!" I was being pulled into the water. " Jules!" He pulled me up and was pulled in with me! "Ah!" We screamed. There was a light. We broke away from the squid and swam to the light. Then someone yelled " Juli! Hurry-"
\\Dream Ends//
I fell off the couch. Ow. I looked at Ty and Sky.  Sleeping? God damn it. I looked at Kaye who was flipping out, " Ah!" " Katy! Katy! Wake up!" Her eyes shot open. She was sitting up sweating. " What the actual fuq." " Katy, what happened? " " Bad dream. You?" " Same." We didn't know what to do. We went back to sleep. It was 3:00 am. What the hell.
****************************************************************************

Hai guys! I like to say thank you! I have over 300 reads! Thank you so much! It's means so much to me, Well I hope you enjoyed!  Bai!!!