Chapter 11: Christmas!!!

Me: OMFG! This book is my awesome!  So many reads!

Jules: Congrats girl!

Sky: Damn! Why is your work so awesome?

Me: Cause a lot of people like ships.

Jordan: My god. This is so...

Ant: Interesting. Now your done this book?

Me: Yeah...No. Thank you all for reading. It's so motivating and inspiring!  Now enjoy Chapter 9 and I will see you later.  Bai!

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■☆☆★★♡☆

Jerome's Pov: ( There will be so many POV changes)

I wake up to my Mitch snuggling into me. I look out the window and saw a beautiful snowy wonderland.  Wait... Its Christmas! I checked the time. 9:00 a.m. Wow..." Biggums." " Yeah. " " Its Christmas. " His eyes shot open with joy. He jumped out of bed pulling me out in the process.  We went around yelling that Christmas morning has come.

~~~ Ty's Pov:

I woke up to Merome yelling " Its Christmas everyone!  Get your lazy butts up!" Oh...I ran out of bed and grabbed Sky out of bed and Jules of the couch and ran out my room.( Ty has a big room...BACK TO THE BOOK) She slept in my room because she wants to. " What the fuck Ty!" Jules and Sky yell.  I yelled back " Its Christmas!" Their eyes widened as they ran downstairs to meet with everyone.

^^^Jules Pov:

Oh shiz. My living room was covered presents. The only thing visible were our 3 couches. You couldn't even see the floor. Everyone smiled as I said " Christmas...is always awesome every year." We had 3 long L shaped couches. It was the only thing anybody could sit without presents near.

×××Sky's Pov:

Wow. There were about 20 presents for everyone. That's 12 people!  " So how do we start this?" Ms. Lox asked. " How about we get one at once and open them at the same time?" "Good idea Jules!" Ty said. We went fishing for our presenta and began he process. We fished out presents opened them and were thankful as we got amazing stuff. We were truly grateful.

***Tyler's Pov:

My life is getting better. My boyfriend, best friends and spending a well done Christmas was perfect. Tys and Skys family are the only nice people to me. I wonder if we could move in with Tys family.  My parents are abusive so are Jason, Jerome,  Mitch, Jordan and so on.

'''Jason's Pov:

" Um Ms. Lox?" " Yes Jason. Also calm me May." " Oh...ok um May could me and the guys move here?" " Why dear?" " Our parents are abusive, drunk and homophoics.  We are never with them and your family and Sky's are what we call home. We are truly grateful that you support and help us." " Oh Jason. Of course you all can live here. She said yes! I began to cry so was everyone else. " We are grateful to you May!" Me and Tyler said at the same time. This is the best Christmas ever!

°°°May/ Ms.Lox Pov:

These children are so sweet and adorable. I look at Ty and Jules. I turn at look oout the window s0and saw the snow hitting the window. My children are so wonderful. " I am the one and only me, this is who I was made to be." Jules sang. They were wonderful growing up. " Hello?" Who is that?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆||||☆☆☆☆☆☆☆||||☆☆☆☆☆

Cliffhanger!  Long time because school sucks! I love my reader because they motivate me to update for you! So with that I hoped you enjoyed Chapter 9 and I will see you guys soon! Bai!!!