Chapter 9: Snow fight

Me: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sky: No more fan fictions about us! ( Tackles me)

Me: I REGRET. ..NOTHING!!!

Ty:  Lock her in a closet!

Me: Can't be tamed bitch! (runs away)

Everyone: We are screwed!

Me: Enjoy the book as I stay alive!  BAI!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ty Pov:

I woke up next to Sky. So cute. Then I heard some knock on the door. I looked at the clock. 9:00 am. Well, I guess that is reasonable.  I walked downstairs and answered the door. " Um yes?" " Ty?" "Yeah...do I know you?" " Well...I am your sister after all.." " JULES!!!" "TY" I hugged her. My sister who I haven't seen for 10 years is here. " How are you little sis?" " I do good. You do good?" " Of course. Also I have a boyfriend now." " Good for you Ty. I have a boyfriend but he is on the otherside of town." I see snow out the window. Omg! I have the best plan right now. " Wanna help me with a prank sis?" " OMG! YES!" We went outside and got a bucket of snow. My parents now I do this stuff so they only encourage me and my sister. After getting snow, we both took turns hitting my friends with snowballs. When we got to Sky, we dumped the rest of snow on him and booked it.

Sky Pov;

Ok. What the major fuq! I have snow all over me. Now who the hell was that chick? I went downstairs begin served hot chocolate by the random girl. " Thanks and who are you?" " Your welcome and I am Jules. Ty's little sister is who I am." " Nice to meet you Jules and I am Sky. Ty's boyfriend is who I am." She smiled. She had raven black hair and red eyes. She wore a purple t-shirt and black jeans.  She looked like Ty. Ty came in and hugged me then Jules. " How are my favorite guy and girl doing?" " We do good Ty. Next time tell me when your sis come over!" " I didn't know!" "I came in witn no info presented." "Ok...so...snow ball fight now?" " Hell yeah!" The siblings said in union.  They went to put their gear own as I tell everyone else. As we got outside, we saw snow towers and snowballs spreaded everywhere.  " Let's do dis BITCHES!!" Jules yelled behind one of the towers and like that...it was on. We threw snowballs left and right.  Jules was aiming for everybody.  I stayed with Ty for my damn protection for Jules. They were so many snowballs it is surprising I didn't get hit by one. Oh ma ga! Ty was aiming at me. " No!!! Don't do dis Ty!!" I grabbed a snowball, hit Ty and ran through the huge a** backyard! Wow! How am I...SPOKE TOO SOON. I got hit by 2 snowballs each second by Jules. " Get Sky! " " What da fuq! No!!" I ran being hit in the stupid process. " Ok! Ok! I give up!" " Yay! Now lets go in for hot chocolate and tea. " We all headed in, took a hot shower and went to the living room. Jules passed everyone hot chocolate or tea of their choosing.  She also set up blankets for 2 people and one for her. " Movie?" We all nodded as she walked over to get the remote. After channel surfing we found a movie. It was Pirates of the Caribbean.  I loved them and so did Ty. This is why we all do good.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello. I survived through the chapter! I added Jules for fun! I hope you guys are enjoying this! Thank you for the reads!  They make me feel like I do good! Well...Bai!!!!