Chapter 5 - Quirk Assessment with Jackasses

Start from the beginning

"That is incredibly harsh. I must ask, though, is Izuku your given name or your family name?" That is a common question.

"Given. I give two fucks about social ways."

"STOP CURSING!"

"NEVER!" Jeez, I'm going to get myself in trouble. I forget how much of a loudmouth I can be. Before an argument ensues, some unlucky student walk in. Iida runs over to greet them, the student providing me with a strange look. Your problem, not mine! I get back to work for a few minutes. About five minutes before a class, I pull my laptop back before an angry boy walks over and starts exploding the desk. Thank God Nezu thought ahead and got an indestructible desk!

"DEKU, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE!?" Bakugo screams. Did he not know I was going to be here? Oh, this is going to be fun!

"Language!" Iida says, but let us be fair for a moment; it's just aggravating.

"Easy, I just hacked into one of the bots and triggered an emergency shutdown to all the bots. It's better that way because then there isn't collateral damage and fewer lives on the line." I explain. All the class looks at me.

A dude with duck tape arms says, " Hold up; you were the one who did that? I thought it was a glitch in the system."

"Hell no! That coding was written perfectly, and the robots were perfectly built. I just hacked it. Interesting fact for ya'll; it's the same coding the government uses."

"How would you know what government coding is?" A girl with a...rather nice body, perfect face, with a long black ponytail asks professionally.

"That's my girl! Always question the man! Back on topic, I know because I have hacked them before."

"WHAT!" The whole class yells like I killed an animal in front of them.

"HOLY SHIT, CALM DOWN. I DON'T WANT MY EARDRUMS BLOWN OUT THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING. AT LEAST WAIT TILL AFTERNOON! Anyway, yeah. I never got caught. Got to be suspicious about the government, but I won't say anything about what is there." The whole class goes quiet, probably scared of me. HECK YEAH, BE SCARED OF ME! I'M THE SCARIEST BOY ALIVE!

"Hey, Izuku!" Uraraka walks in at that moment, walking over with a smile on her face. There goes my street cred.

"Hey girl, how are you? Ready for pain and suffering?"

"That is overdramatic, isn't it?"

"Oh, if only you understood sweetheart, you innocent cinnamon roll. Now, everyone, you might want to sit down before the teacher gets in here. I rather not test limits with whoever it is." Everyone nods, doing as they are asked. Dang, I can be a boss for once. Well, except Bakugo.

"DON'T THINK YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU WILL BE DEAD MEAT WHERE YOU STAND!" Explosions go off near my head, providing explosion marks on my uniform, but I don't flinch. The only thing that runs through my mind is 'damn, that's going to be a bitch to clean.'

"Darling, I already tried. God said, stay down there, and Satan will not look me in the eyes, Kacchan!" I say with a smooth voice mixed in darkness. He doesn't even bother to respond as he sits down in front of me and faces forward.

"Izuku, I don't think that is the best thing to say, and Kacchan, you should respect your peers." Iida decides to step in. Wrong move.

"SHUT IT, FOUR EYES! MY NAME IS BAKUGO, NOT KACCHAN. DEKU HERE CALLS ME THAT FOR SOME DAMN REASON!"

"STOP CURSING!"

"Will you two shut up?" The whole class goes silent when they notice a yellow bug on the floor. No, that is not a bug. That is Shouta in a bright yellow sleeping bag. OH SHIT, SHOUTA IS MY BLOODY TEACHER? I DON'T KNOW WHO TO FEEL SORRY FOR. EVERYONE, I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TO EITHER BOREDOM OR STUPIDITY! Shouta crawls out of his sleeping bag as he continues, "Anyway, I am your teacher. You call me sensei or Aizawa-sensei. Now, get changed and meet me in the field. Take more than ten minutes, and I will expel you." Shouta looks over the students before looking at me, having a particular look in his eyes before leaving. I got the message Shouta. The man will not believe me, but we have a connection too. He just ignores it, the asshat.