Valaerrys was looking at Valarr, who stood up and with tears running over his face, he seemed like his heart could stop any moment.

"You never heard of giant's milk?" He almost chuckled and nod to Klaus. "Thank you for letting me in. I just wanted meet her and spend sometime with her and the girls." He took a breath for a moment. He didn't had to turn and see Valarr. He could feel his state,he could feel his tears and pain. But he didn't turn to see him.

Daemon stood by his brother's side for a moment and tried to calm the different energies he comes to accept. The sadness from Valarr and anger from Eddard. "Eddard, let's sit down and talk." Daemon suggested and Ned gave him a glare before he settles down.

Valarr remained standing, he observed him quietly, without a sound

Valarr remained standing, he observed him quietly, without a sound. Then lowered his eyes and looked at his hand. "Dad, sit down," sound of Valaerry's voice brought him to earth. She gave him soft smile and he took seat back beside her.

"Well, this is nice," Niklaus cleared his throat, making himself comfortable on chair. "Such a warm atmosphere, Valarr about to pass out, Ned about to punch him to his face, Daemon couldn't be more awkward."

"Nik," Valaerrys gave him small glare.

"How do you like Aen Sedin, Eddard?" Niklaus asked him.

"Didn't saw much.." he replied holding his eyes on his father talking to Klaus. "And if you like don't make fun of it. Today i met the sister i thought dead,i met the nieces i didn't knew I had,i came to realise that the only man i trusted was lying to me all these years. So you don't need to mention the awkwardness of it." He said calmly turning his eyes on Valarr.

"Eddard please.." Daemon trying to make him calm cause although his words were calm he could hear the anger inside his.

"What?" He glance at his uncle

"What?" He glance at his uncle. "I'm sitting on the same table. I'm being as understanding as it can go."

"I'm just pointing the obvious, we'd be sitting in silence here, if I didn't say something stupid, see? It works," he shrugged. "You're talking."

"Ned," Valarr spoke quietly, looking at him. "Daemon did what he did to protect you. Yes, I understand, we took a right to make your own decision, but... It was better this way. I'm sorry."