17

"What do you mean you are going to stay here? " Jeongguk screeches, clearly repulsed by the idea. Haneul who is standing in between his legs playing mindlessly with his dad's hands mutters a confused "rewpuse? " only to pout when he gets ignored. 

"Temporarily" Yoongi quips while trying to get away from Haru(for the 100th time) who is adamant on tying his hair. 

"Don't move Yoongi! " She whines , adding "uncle" when Jeongguk scolds her. 

"Stay in a hotel then? " Jeongguk grunts, smiling when he sees Haneul rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists. "Sleepy? " He asks softly as he picks the kid up on his lap. Haneul just nods before snuggling in Jeongguk's chest. 

"You really think I like this shit? " Yoongi points at his tied hair and before anyone could say anything Haru gasps loudly "Daddy! He called me the bad word. " 

Jeongguk opens his mouth to explain her but Yoongi puts a hand forward stopping him. 

"Leave it on me! " He mouths, closing his eyes and puffing his chest and Jeongguk doesn't have a good feeling about this. 

"I didn't call you bad word angel! " Yoongi says , pinching Haru's cheeks lightly but she turns her head away totally unconvinced "But u said bad word! "

"Yes but I said a bad word to this! " He points to his badly done pigtail . "Not you" He finishes but Haru's eyes are watering, lips quivering. 

"D-daddy! He said bad word to m-to my-" Tears are already rolling down her cheek, small sniffles filling the air as she struggles to find the right words. 

"Hair style" Yoongi mutters and that's what it takes her to scream  "Bad word to my hair stybe" and start wailing. 

Yoongi looks hesitantly towards Jeongguk who doesn't look a bit impressed to see his daughter wailing . He gulps turning towards Taehyung, the male hasn't said a word in the conversation , he is just sitting there, staring intently as if some thriller show is going on. 

"I swear I feel like I murdered my whole famil-" Yoongi shuts up when Jeongguk snarls, leveling him with a threatening look as he picks up Haru. Yoongi just watches as the alpha placates her . 

And fifteen minutes later, they are in the same conversation. Only this time Haru is tying Jeongguk's hair and huffing whenever she meets Yoongi's eyes. 

"As I was saying my circumstances-"

"There is no circumstances"

"You don't know that! "

"Hotel. Live in a hotel! "

"You have two houses!  "

"We have no spare room! "

"You have one whole spare house you b word! You think I don't know that your chromosomes are already mixing ! "

There is a pin drop silence except an unbothered Haru singing "let it go" and soft snores of Haneul. 

"He means we f word" Taehyung, who was practically invisible till now speaks and Jeongguk gives him a bored look. "Shit !Sherlock! "