5

Taehyung was making dinner in the kitchen while Jeongguk was sleeping on the couch. The two kids were quitely watching television after receiving their time outs.

Taehyung had urged to make the dinner since he couldn't see Jeongguk's tired face tiring himself even more. And no it's not his omega; he has always been soft for jeongguk.

"Let me help you"
He turns around at the raspy voice to see Jeongguk standing there and Taehyung is a human with eyes. Jeongguk can seduce anyone just by standing there in sweat pants, grey shirt , sleepy face and a deep motherfucking voice.

So it's not Taehyung's fault that he has his mouth open for quite a moment before he composes himself and speaks.

"I will do this. Why did you wake up? You should rest some more! "

"Didn't you say you cleaned the whole house. I am sure you are as much tired. " Jeongguk says as he washes his hands.

"Jeongguk-"

"It's okay! " Jeongguk says as he takes knife from his hand and starts chopping the vegetables Taehyung was working on.

Taehyung nods and mutters 'fine' taking out meat from the refrigerator.

"Haru smudged my lipstick and kohl all over her face today! " He chuckles as he starts cutting the meat.

Jeongguk stops chopping for a moment then shakes his head and smiles. "And you say they resemble me! "

"Excuse me! When did I smudge make up on my face like that? "

"Yeah but you smeared my shaving cream on your face! "

"Those are two different things! I was trying to scare you! "

"The only difference is that she is 4 and you were 18! "

Taehyung bites his lips to stop himself from laughing at his own insult. "Whatever" He mutters.

"Daddy Haneul said Miss Hooker looks like ana bee " Haru's voice come from the living room.

"I did not! " Haneul yells.

Taehyung turns towards Jeongguk. "First of all why the fuck her doll's name is Hooker and second of all who is ana bee? "

"I-" Jeongguk starts but closes his lips tightly sighing loudly. "I really don't know why the fuck that doll's name is hooker and I have no idea about ana bee! "

"Must be one of the cartoon characters. But first things first we are telling her to change the name! "

"You will be the one telling her why she shouldn't name her hoo-"

Jeongguk stops as a piercing scream comes from the living room. They rush towards the kids.

Both of them were jumping on the couch screaming their lungs out. The parents turns around to see the scene running on television.

Taehyung quickly shut off the Television exclaiming "Why are my kids watching a horror movie? For gods sake!!"

Jeongguk goes towards the kids holding them tightly as they cries their eyes out.

"Ana bee means Annabelle! You should have known! " Jeongguk whisper shouts at Taehyung.

"How was I supposed to know that?! Why didn't you put the TV on child mode? "

"I was literally sleeping? "

"We are just arguing over nothing" Taehyung sighs as he caresses the kids hair who are clinging on to Jeongguk , their face hidden in his chest.