1

Don't read if you are uncomfortable with Mpeg.
This contains Alpha/Omega/beta dynamics.

Taehyung and Jungkook were madly in love. They thought if they had each other's love nothing else in the world mattered.

If you had told 19 year old Taehyung that mating isn't simple and comes with a bundle of responsibilities and that life with your mate isn't all rainbow and sunshine he would have scoffed and told you that you are with a wrong mate. That's what he told everyone who were against his wishes to marry Jungkook at such a young age when he hadn't even finished his college.

And no matter how many times someone told Jungkook that mating would lead to hormonal changes in their body and they would be more needy and dependent on each other and they should be mature enough to handle all this without hindering their studies he didn't listen a word.

"He is a true blood Alpha Tae. That too from a conservative family. Their family treats omega as nothing more than a child bearer. How are you sure he wouldn't be the same after you bond? " Taehyung's friends voiced their concerns.

"Gukkie is different. I know! " He used to reply confidently with a huge smile.

When Jungkook told his family about marrying Taehyung his parents refused to let their son marry an omega that belonged to a low class pack and wasn't of their status. Jungkook knew how conservative his family was. Even in this modern world they believed that omegas are only made for respecting their alpha and bearing their child. Idea of a working omega sounded preposterous to them.

Jungkook never liked their ideas. He didn't think omegas are any less than alphas or should be looked upon as child producing machines.

So they went on and mated against their family wishes. Well they were young and foolish and thought love was enough.

3 months into their new life everything was perfect. They were the happiest couple out there. Jungkook's family cut all contacts with him but it didn't matter because he had his beautiful mate to wake up to every morning who he knew was more capable than only being a child breeder.

6 months and all the household responsibilities and exams were stressing them out. Of course that started affecting their relationship. Jungkook had to manage a job as well as college to pay for them and Taehyung felt helpless. Omegas weren't allowed to work after night falls and he had his college in the morning. And it broke his heart to see how tired Jungkook got at the end of the day and still didn't complain.

He decided he won't be a a worthless omega depending on Jungkook for all his need so he did what he thought was right. He decided to hide his identity and work as beta. It was illegal and unsafe. He knew if Jungkook came to know he will be furious so he didn't tell him. His work shift ended earlier than Jungkook so it was never a problem.

But one day he forgot to take his suppressants and got attacked by some alphas on his way. To his luck a police officer saved him from any harassment but then of course Jungkook being his mate was informed all about the incident.

Taehyung knew he would be furious but he never thought he could hurt him as much as he did.

"You are an omega and behave like one! You will not step outside this house without my permission. I gave you enough freedom. "

Jungkook's words stabbed his heart like a knife. He would have never thought that Jungkook would use Alpha voice on him and make him feel inferior.

That incident caused a crack in their relationship and although Jungkook apologised several times and although he knew that Jungkook was not in his right mind and it was his angry alpha talking and although he forgave him their relationship went downhill from here.