22

Taehyung yawns, opening his eyes, lazily stretching himself. He looks over to his side and finds the bed empty. He moved in two weeks ago. Now Taehyung's clothes fill half of Jeongguk's wardrobe and Taehyung permanently occupies half of Jeongguk's bed. As he hears the laughter of his children and the alpha from downstairs and as he slides his feet in Jeongguk's oversized slippers, Taehyung realises he likes it more than he should. He looks over at the border of pillows that he puts every night. It doesn't mean anything because Taehyung himself crosses it every night and wakes up in the alpha's embrace, however it is a symbolic reminder that he is not yet ready to give everything to Jeongguk again. He squishes one of the pillows,hoping he would be brave enough to remove them one day.

He descends downstairs when he is freshened up, stopping on the stairs to admire the scene.

Jeongguk is shirtless, standing in the kitchen as he flips the pancakes. Haru and Haneul are sitting on the dining table, taking bites of pancakes.

"Do you guys want more?" Jeongguk asks them.

Haneul shakes his head while Haru grins, "Only if you make a smiley on it, daddy".

"I want a smiley pancake too", Haneul chimes in.

"Aye aye captain" Jeongguk smiles as he draws a smiley on the pancake with the syrup.

"Ggukie" Haneul says as Jeongguk comes towards them to serve the pancakes. "Yes, baby" He smiles, rubbing away the chocolate stain on Haneul's nose. Haneul scrunches his nose."We have a activity today at school".

"Oh" Jeongguk asks, curious "What do you have to do at the activity?"

"We have to tell the teacher what we want to become when we grow up", Haru replies and Haneul nods.

Jeongguk nods, going back to the kitchen, "Have you decided what you will say?" He says as he cleans the counter.

Haneuls nods, enthusiastic, "I want to be you Ggukie".

Jeongguk grins, surprised, "You want to be a doctor like me?"

"Yes"

"Why so?" Jeongguk asks as he brews coffee.

Haneul chews his pancake, before replying seriously, "I want to walk in the house without clothes without Daddy's scolding and give bitter medicines to kids"

"You know what, I am happy that you pronounced 'medicines' correctly ", Jeongguk shakes his head, "What do you want to become ,Haru?"

"I want to become influenza ,daddy"

Jeongguk sighs in disappointment, now he has to worry about whether his kids will find employment when they grow old. Taehyung snickers, choosing this moment to come down the stairs.

"Good morning, daddy!"

"Good morning, tae tae!"

The kids greet him when they spot him. "Good morning, angels" He says, kissing them on their cheek before joining Jeongguk in the kitchen.

"Good Morning" He says as he stands beside the alpha. Jeongguk smiles, "Good morning. Are your kisses reserved for the kids only?" Taehyung grins, "of course not" he mumbles, leaning to kiss the alpha on the cheek. Before he could move away Jeongguk grabs his waist, tugging him towards himself, pressing their lips together. Taehyung expects Jeongguk to continue the kiss but to his disappointment the alpha leans away after the peck. "Coffee?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung grumply replies "Yes".

"Stop pouting, believe me if not for the kids I would bend you right here, darling" Jeongguk whispers in his ears, smacking his ass before moving to the other counter for the coffee. Taehyung just goes still, blushing red .