4

"Haneul hurry up baby! We will get late! " Taehyung screamed from downstairs at Haneul who was busy doing god knows what upstairs.

"Daddy I can't find Mwister Franky! " Haneul cried out from above.

"Why do you need Mr. Franky now? You can't take him to your school! " Taehyung said as he hurridely packed Haneul's lunch.

"B-but why not? " Haneul came down with his gloomy face and pouty lips .

"Because darling you already have lots of toys there! "

"B-but Mwister Franky is my best friend! " Haneul looked at Taehyung with his wide doe eyes and Taehyung heart would have melted if they were not getting late .

"We will find him when we come back! Let's go now! " He said as he took their belongings and hurried outside holding Haneul's hand.

He went towards Jeongguk's house , the latter was just coming out of the door holding Haru in his arms.

"Oh baby!Why were you crying? " Taehyung asked softly as he looked at Haru's tear blotched cheeks and red eyes.

She looked at Jeongguk and burried her head in his shoulder.

"She couldn't find Mr. Ashhsnsj2626 -"

"It's Mr. Asfggdhnj1623 daddy!! " Haru cried out voice muffled in Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Yeah her alien toy friend" Jeongguk sighed. "I told her we will find her when we come back. She is good now! " He smiled as he kissed on her cheeks.

"What if Mr. Alien went to his panet" Haneul whispered slowly.

Taehyung and Jeongguk wanted the earth to swallow them as Haru widened her eyes and her lips trembled before she started to wail loudly.

"Haru you know toys can't move right baby? " Taehyung said as Jeongguk continuously wiped her tears.

She stopped crying and nodded.
"B-but toys move in toy story! What if Mr. Asfggdhnj1623 can mo-ove too? " She sniffled

"Then he moved to another panet! Like lil green men! " Haneul giggled motioning his hand like a flying aeroplane. Haru lips quivered once again.

Taehyung quickly put his palm on Haneul's mouth stopping him from speaking something again as the boy tried to squirm out of his hold.

"Baby toy story is just an animation. They are not real! You know that right? " Jeongguk said as he squished her cheeks.

Haru nodded " T-toys can't move "

"They can't " Taehyung said still holding on Haneul.

Finally she stopped crying and Jeongguk put her down.

"I will pick them up after the class.. You don't have to worry! " Taehyung said as he held the hands of two children. He ignored Haneul's "Why would you do that to me daddy? " as he let go of his mouth.

"Thankyou so much Tae! " Jeongguk said as he kissed both children goodbye.

"It's planet Hannie not panet! " Taehyung said as they sat in the car.

The ride was full of crying and yelling and crying and yelling and then crying again as both the children wanted to make each other believe that their toys have gone to another planet, taken by alien, abandoned them and what not.

Taehyung was trying to calm them down the whole ride. Thank god they became normal as they stepped out of the car and met their friends.

"Good morning Mr. Kim! " Taehyung turned around to see Minji's father Mr. Lee and he wanted nothing more than to run away as he remembered Haru's saying that she gave him his number.