14

Taehyung can't understand Jeongguk sometimes scratch that, he can't understand the alpha most of the time. After shoving the ice pack in Taehyung's hand and making a dramatic exit he came back seconds later only to snatch the ice pack from Taehyung's hand telling him to turn around so he can do his work.

And when Taehyung refused to turn around stating that it's not Jeongguk's work; he was manhandled and turned around so the alpha could conveniently continue applying the ice pack.

"Jeongguk-"

"Zzz" That's what he has been doing since he returned, making weird noises whenever Taehyung opens his mouth.

"Jeongguk-"

"Zzzz"

"What are you? A bee? "

"Zzzzzzzzzz"

Taehyung grits his teeth as he grabs the ice pack from Jeongguk's hold and throws it on the floor.

"What the fuck? " Jeongguk exclaims only to quieten down and repeat in whisper"What the fuck?" when Taehyung glares at him pointing at a sleeping Haru beside them.

"Oh! Now you have a voice? " Taehyung grits out, trying to control his own voice from raising.

Jeongguk rolls his eyes getting off the bed to grab the ice pack lying on the floor "What is wrong with you? " He says chucking the pack on the table.

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you? You are the one who shoved the ice pack in my hand went straight out of the door and came back seconds later only to -"

"What's wrong with that? Can't you just shut up and stay still till I treat you instead of poking me? "

"I literally just said 'Jeongguk' and you started making weird noises! Stop blaming me! " Taehyung whisper shouts, trying really hard not to lash out on Jeongguk.

"Stop flailing your arms like penguin you will hurt yourself more" Jeongguk grits out.

"I will flail my hands like penguin! " Taehyung hisses, starting to swing his arms more dramatically only to cry out when a shooting pain sears through his shoulder.

"Don't move" Jeongguk grumbles, holding his shoulder gently. " What are you? A four year old?"

"You don't need-Aah" Taehyung grumbles trying to move away only to whimper in pain.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?" Jeongguk mutters and Taehyung glares at him only to gulp when Jeongguk returns the glare with a red glint in his eyes.

Taehyung pouts, looking down as Jeongguk continues to scold him and treat his injury. He was winning the argument well enough but his stupid self had to ruin it for himself.

"You may evade it now but we need to talk. You haven't even talked about you getting your ass drunk in some random bar. " Taehyung says, now comfortably lying on the bed as Jeongguk goes through his closet.

"What is there to talk about? "

"Seriously Gguk? Do you know how irresponsible that was? This is what you do! Pile up all your emotions never let them out and do something reckless shit! "

"Taehyung please. Not now. " Jeongguk sighs, running his hand over his face.

"Oh? Then when? "

"Never"

"Jeongguk-"

"How about we talk about your tattoo first, then?Or how about you were baring your neck to me all aroused? Huh? "