15

Jeongguk smacks his lips, still asleep as he pulls Taehyung against his chest, hands caressing the smooth skin under the omega's shirt. Taehyung just mumbles something before burying his face in Jeongguk's neck. Jeongguk's own shirt is lying on the floor.

The three friends loom over the couch staring at the couple who are cozily cuddled up and deep in slumber. 

"While you were arguing about Mr Jeon being the other daddy, he was preparing to be a new daddy" Sana says receiving a smack on her head from Mia. 

"They look so cute! Can you not bring your filthy mind ?! " Mia hisses and Sana just sticks out her tongue. 

"What filthy? Don't tell me I am the only one thinking how Mr Jeon would have fucked Mr Kim on this couch .. Wait! Was he the one screaming at night! " She gets another smack on her head, this time from Jaebum. 

"Yes you are the only one and that was a dog crying not Mr Kim screaming! "

Sana rubs her head scrunching her face. 

"Why are you guys not getting ready?! We need to leave! " They turn around when Jihoon whispers from behind. 

"You don't seem so surprised seeing this. I thought you would faint or something. " Mia says, looking at Jihoon from head to toe "umm… did you sleep well? " She says after looking at the big dark circles and his pale face. 

Jihoon nods, slowly .

Jeongguk stirs awake at the murmuring, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the light " What are y'all doing here?"

His deep voice seems to gain everyone's attention as they gasp together, ready to run away. 

"Since I gave you shelter for the night. Don't y'all think the least you can do is make breakfast? " Jeongguk continues in his gravelly voice , carefully untangling himself from Taehyung who just whines before stilling again. He stretches his arms ,sitting on the edge of the couch. 

The group nods quickly "W-we should do that! " Someone says and they all saunter away from jeongguk's view. 

Jeongguk sighs picking his T-shirt from the floor which he is sure he must have stripped while sleeping. He quickly slips on the cloth, drawing his cell phone from the table . He scrolls through it finding important missed calls and messages calling him to the hospital.

He exhales loudly replying to few of them before shaking Taehyung lightly "Tae, get up"

The said male just whines tossing around, he slings an arm across Jeongguk's waist and sleeps again. 

"Tae" Jeongguk says a little louder as he gently pats the omega's cheek "Get up"

"Ahh!! Why" Taehyung cries out swatting the alpha's hand away. 

"I need to go to the hospital, get up! "

Taehyung gripes, eyes barely opening but he still manages to sit up. Jeongguk just smiles, staring at him because the omega looks absolutely adorable with puffed cheeks, small pout and hair sticking everywhere.