16

" JEON JEONGGUK ! " Comes the roar of two angry voices and Jeongguk whips his head in the direction to see his mother and Mrs Kim marching towards him with burning blue eyes. His breath hitches as he scampers backwards with wide fearful eyes until his legs hit the couch and he topples over.

"Mom-Oww" His words end in a painful yelp as a black leather handbag hits his face .

"Mom-" He gets hit with another handbag , this time from Mrs Kim.

"YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS! " Mrs Kim lashes out, scanning the area nearby to find another item to throw at the alpha. She doesn't have to make any effort because Mrs Jeon throws a plastic toy towards him.

"Oh my" Jeongguk cries out, rubbing his stinging forehead . "What are you both-"

"THE LEAST YOU COULD'VE DONE WAS TO USE A CONDOM! A FUCKING CONDOM! "

"Why are you giving me a sex ed class all of a sudden? It's making me uncomfortabl-STOP HITTING ME- ouch! Oww! " Jeongguk cowers in the corner of the small couch as both Mrs Jeon and Mrs Kim continuously smack him with a rolled magazine.

"This shit is domestic abuse I swear-oh my god!"

"Aren't you gonna save him? " Taehyung gasps scared, as Yoongi whispers in his ear from behind. They are peeking from behind a door watching all the drama unfold.

Taehyung gulps "If I jump there my kids will be orphaned"

"If you don't you will be mateless"

Taehyung is contemplating before he hears a loud scream from Jeongguk as Mrs Jeon twists his ear , he vigorously shakes his head,"I am used to it. It's okay"

He looks over at Yoongi "Why don't you help him? "

"Your kids will be Godfather less"

"You will be best friend less"

"I believe in the greater good Taehyung"

"Why is Ggukie crying? " Taehyung looks down to see Haneul tugging on his shirt, eyes wide while Haru murmurs "I think daddy needs me" as she tries to pass from the gap in between his legs to peek from the door but Taehyung drags her back grabbing the back of her collar "He is not crying. Go and play . I don't want to be childless"

They don't look convinced, staring at him with wide eyes and pouty lips. Taehyung rolls his eyes sighing "I am going outside okay? You go and do your work"

This seems to convince them as they nod and run back in the room but Taehyung hasn't even stepped out of the door when he hears Jeongguk's deep and loud rumble "ENOUGH"

And Taehyung rushes out, heart in his stomach with Yoongi following behind him mumbling "Well that escalated quickly". He comes to a screeching halt watching the scene in front of him.

"Now you are going to tell me what is going on without any drama " Jeongguk growls as he looks over the two shivering ladies sitting on the couch.

"Shit! Jeongguk lost it" Taehyung turns back trying to return to the room , stopping immediately as he hears Jeongguk's voice.

"Taehyung"

"Mission abort Tae! Mission abort" Yoongi hisses.

Taehyung turns around laughing awkwardly as he points to himself mouthing "me? "

Jeongguk quirks an eyebrow unamused, eyes blood red. He nods his head in the direction of the couch where the two ladies are sitting " Is this because of your so called prank? " He says through gritted teeth .