6

"I will hear about the douchebags in your uni next time, we need to leave now. It's already past kids bedtime." Jeongguk says as he looks at his watch. He doesn't even know why is he even bothering to communicate with the wasted omega.

The omega remains unbothered blabbering about how he wants to smack a certain alpha in his college.

Jeongguk decided that Taehyung is in no way capable of standing and walking by himself.

"Listen!" He says as he shakes Taehyung who just frowns and mutters an annoyed "what?".

"Stay here !okay? I am going to find the kids first!"
No response.

"Tae! Are you listening?!"

"Mmm'

"Stay here !okay? "

Taehyung nods.

Jeongguk leaves to find the kids who are still high on adrenaline dancing with other kids.

"Babies it's time to go home!" He says as he crouches behind them holding them with his arms.

"But daddy! We just started having fun!" Haru whines turning around.

"Just means almost two hours. Let's go now!" He says lifting both of them. Ignoring their cries.

"Where is daddy?" Haneul says through his yawn.

"Just sit here for a while. I am going to bring Daddy. Okay?" He says as he opens the car door and puts the kids in the backseat.

Both the children nod and he rushes inside to find Taehyung.

" I'm sorry buddy I am really busy right now!" He says as he runs past a man drowning in the swimming pool.

He frowns when he doesn't see Taehyung inside the bar. His eyes widen in realisation.

"Fuck!" He curses as he rushes back to the swimming pool.

"What part of stay here you didn't understand!?" He grits out as he helps a drowning Taehyung out of the pool.

The omega coughs violently and looks at Jeongguk with wide eyes before giggling."Gukie!"

"The water didn't do anything good. You are still wasted." Jeongguk sighs as he hooks one arm behind his thighs while other behind his back carrying him bridal style.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jeongguk 's neck looking at him dreamily.

"Is everything okay?" Mrs Lee asks as Jeongguk enters inside. Everyone is staring at them.

"Yeah! Don't worry!" Jeongguk says.
He moves forward ignoring all the whispers and murmurs.

"And he said they aren't dating?" Someone says from the crowd. Jeongguk doesn't pay mind but the omega frowns and looks behind Jeongguk, glaring at the lady.

"MAYBE IF YOU WERE INTERESTED IN YOUR OWN LIFE YOUR MATE WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH MRS. Choi!" Taehyung yells out.

Jeongguk has to hold himself from bursting into laughter as he hears gasps, murmurs and whispers behind his back. He hears the sound of a slap and some yelling as he rushes outside.