13

9 years ago:

"Hey ugly" Taehyung rolls his eyes at the voice not bothering to turn around, it's nothing new, in fact it's a daily occurrence or rather he say annoyance. He continues what he was doing, picking out his books from the locker ignoring the footsteps that grow closer.

He flinches when the locker door gets slammed shut , he can see Jeongguk standing beside him from his peripheral vision but he chooses to glare at the alpha's hand pressed on the locker ahead.

"I am talking to you four eyes" Jeongguk leans against the locker near Taehyung's , now facing him.

"What do you want now? " Taehyung grits out , clenching his fist. Jeongguk smirks withdrawing his hand from the locker crossing his arms across his chest.

"Look at me"

Taehyung exhales in annoyance, still glaring at the locker "What the fuck do you want Jeongguk? "

"Aren't you being too rude buttercup? " Jeongguk chuckles, flicking Taehyung's chin and Taehyung swats his hand away.

"Don't call me that" Taehyung grumbles, hands going towards the locker but before he could open it Jeongguk grabs his arm turning him so that he is facing the alpha.

"Oh c'mon it was cute . You agree don't you? " He smirks, backing the omega against the locker.

"Stop your bullshit! Spit out what you want from me!" Taehyung grits out, twisting his hand to get out of Jeongguk's hold but the grip only tightens.

"Tutor me"

"What? " Taehyung says incredulously.

"Oh four eyes! Are you even deaf now? " Jeongguk chuckles, bringing his index finger to push back Taehyung's spectacle that had perched itself on his nose and Taehyung turns his head away.

"I heard what you said you bumble head! Why do you need me to tutor you?! "

"Are you giving me nicknames ugly? I can't say I liked this one though! "Jeongguk smirks, pinching Taehyung's chin in between his index finger and thumb to turn his head towards him again. " And I need you to tutor me because I need help? Isn't it obvious? "

Taehyung glares at him trying really hard to control his anger and vestation "You! The golden boy, the jack of all trades bla bla bla needs my help? Mine? The ugly four eyed inferior omega?! "

Jeongguk bites his lips trying hard to stifle his laugh as he nods "Yes I need help in chemistry and everyone knows that ugly four eyed omega is the best in that"

Taehyung scoffs, blowing air from his mouth to push the annoying hair fringes that are falling on his forehead. When Jeongguk is around everything gets more irritating than they are. " You got the highest in chemistry last test Jeon. What are you playing around? "

"Are you dumb or dumb? Can't you see he is desperately trying to spend more time with you as if he doesn't stick around you all day in school. Now get over your affair so I can go and sleep in the class. "

They both turn their heads to their side and see a grumpy Yoongi who till now was patiently watching their drama but looks like he has worn out of that patience, he just raises an eyebrow at the glare he receives from his best friend.

If only they would have looked at each other they would have seen the crimson hue adorning both their faces.

"Y-you know he is lying right? " Jeongguk says breaking the silence and Taehyung is surprised at the stutter but nods his head "O-ofcourse! You trying to spend more time with me! T-that's bullshit!" Taehyung laughs awkwardly, trying hard to keep the nonchalant act.