Dancing in the dark

The car ride, for the most part of it, was silent. Neither of them spoke, though they did steal glances at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking, a shy smile on both their faces.

The two young boys finally reached the park, only to find it closed. Well, what had they expected? It's already past midnight now, a little close to one in the morning.

"Kook, it's closed. Maybe we should come here later?" Taehyung suggests. But, the younger wasnt having it. "No!" He fights back. Taehyung opens his mouth to argue, but quickly closes it when he sees Jungkook run out of the car to the closed gates of the park. Taehyung groans and runs after the upset younger.

"It's closed, Jungkook, we can't go in," Taehyung tries to reason with the younger as he gets closer to the boy.

"Why can't we break into the park?" Jungkook suggest, his doe-eyes looking into Taehyung's brown orbs.

"Oh, I don't know, because that's against the law and I do not wish to go to Jail. I mean, that would'nt look good on my college application, now would it?" He asks rhetorically.

Jungkook rolls his eyes at the older and puffs his cheeks out in annoyance. "It's...It's just not fair, Tae!" Jungkook tells, "Why do they have to close these parks? Like, what are we gonna steal? The slides?" He vents out to the older, who digs his teeth into his bottom lip to prevent himself from laughing– or cooing– at the younger's adorable antics.

Jungkook rolls the sleeves of his sweatshirt up to his elbows and looks around. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook looks at him and looks back at the closed park. "We're breaking in," Jungkook says as if that's a very normal thing to say.

Taehyung's eyes widen at the younger's words. He attempts to grab Jungkook by his elbows, trying to hold the boy back. "Jungkook, no!" He yells.

"Let. Me. Go!" Jungkook yells back, trying to fight against Taehyung's restraining arms. The older boy, being a lot more stronger than Jungkook, wraps his other arm around his tiny waist and pulls him closer. Jungkook stops struggling and looks down at the ground, both breathing heavily.

The boy was up against Taehyung, his back pressed against the other's hard chest, Taehyung's arms wrapped around his small waist like a snake.

Taehyung feels the younger boy ease up against him. He slowly unwinds his arms from Jungkook's small waist. He turns Jungkook around by his shoulder, making the boy face him.

Jungkook was still facing the ground. Taehyung gives the boy a fond smile, one the other boy couldn't see. He slides his index finger under Jungkook's chin and lifts it up, making the boy face him. He smiles at the boy. "Now, what were you trying to do, Kookie?" He asks, with a smile.

"I don't know!" Jungkook yells in frustration, "I just...wanna go in! Please, let's just break in!" He begs, a pout playing on his lips. Taehyung looks into the other's brown orbs.

He knows this is wrong, but it isn't like he hasn't done anything lawfully, well, wrong. The most that would happen if they get caught is probably that they would have to pay a heavy fine. And, like Jungkook had mentioned before, they weren't going to do anything wrong, they were just going to sit and talk to each other, spend time with each other, for all the time they hadn't. Weighing all his options, he sighs, "Fine." He says.

Jungkook's pout slowly eases away, a smile forming on his lips in its place. "Yes!" He squeals and quickly wraps his arms around the older's neck, pulling him into a hug. Taehyung's eyes widen, and his cheeks grow warm at the sudden embrace but wraps his arms around the boy's small waist nonetheless.

Jungkook pulls away from the embrace, smiling widely. He ,then, turns around, facing the park. He looks around, trying to find a way to break into the park, Taehyung doing the same.