Troubles of being an introvert

Jungkook stands in front of his open wardrobe, contemplating whether he should go to the Gala held at school. If it weren't for Yugyeom, he wouldn't have even thought of going to this Gala.

Yugyeom, his best friend of two years, does not have a date or whatsoever. Still, wanted to attend the Gala. So, he had practically forced Jungkook into accompanying him to this Gala as he did not want others to look at him like he has got no social status.

The shrill voice of Jungkook's ringtone dragged him out of his thoughts. I should really change this ringtone, the boy thinks as he looks at the caller ID. 

Yugyeom.

"I was just thinking about you," Jungkook says in a deadpan voice.

"Are you secretly in love with me?" Yugyeom asks, laughing.

"You wish," Jungkook retaliates.

"Whatever. Are you ready?" 

"No, I don't know what to wear," the younger says, still looking through his clothes.

"Even girls can get ready faster than you do, Kookie."

"Yah! If you're gonna keep mocking me, then you'll be spending the night alone like the loner you are in that Gala!"

Yugyeom chuckles at the younger before saying, "I'm coming over in five minutes. If you don't get ready by then, I'll be dragging you to the gala in your boxers."

Yugyeom, then, hangs up.

Knowing Yougyeom all too well, Jungkook was certain that the younger would drag him in his boxers if he doesn't dress up quickly. After all, Kim Yugyeom is a man of his words when it comes to embarrassing the older.

He quickly begins to sort through his pile of clothes and finally settles on a simple white shirt and a pastel pink suit. He quickly wears his clothes and discards the towel that was wrapped around his thin waist somewhere in the room. 

As promised, Yugyeom arrives at the younger's house in five minutes, give or take a few minutes. He keeps banging his fist on the door before Mrs. Jeon opens it. "You do realize, we keep the spare key under the doormat, right?" she asks with a tinge of annoyance.

Yugyeom smiles at the woman standing in front of him. "I'm sorry, Mrs.Jeon. I'll keep that in mind from the next time," he says and hugs her tightly. She hugs him back before pulling away from him.

"Jungkook is upstairs," she says, directing him towards the stairs. He thanks her before running up the stairs.

Yugyeom bursts through the door, startling Jungkook. "Dude! I almost died of a heart attack! What the fuck?!" the younger shrieks while zipping up his pants.

Yugyeom lets out a hearty laugh while Jungkook glares at him. The younger regains his composure and gives a maniacal smile. "Are you ready to Party!" He shouts.

Jungkook's features crumble into a frown from hearing his best friend screaming at the top of his lungs in his excited state. "You know if you put at least a quarter amount of hard work you put in making me dead, in actually studying, you'd do well in school." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Aish! Whatever," Yugyeom waves his hand in front of the older's face with a bored look. "Are you ready or not?" He asks, smiling.

"I don't know, man. I feel like I'm under-dressed, but I also feel like I'm over-dressed. Also, I don't know if I should leave my hair the way it is, or should I apply some hair gel to it!" Jungkook rants, pouting.

Yugyeom chuckles lightly at that before walking over to his best friend. "You look perfect. Now let's leave. Please," he begs the older, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook grunts in frustration, but complies to the older's request.

"I seriously don't feel confident right now," the younger whines as Yugyeom drags him out of the house.  

Yugyeom rolls his eyes and quickly opens the door to the passenger seat and pushes a complaining Jungkook inside. He runs to the other side of the car and gets into the driver s seat.

The two boys quickly wave goodbye to Mrs.Jeon before driving off to the school.

On the way, Jungkook asks, "D-do you think he'll be there?"

Yugyeom glances at the older briefly before focusing his gaze back on the road. "It's a school event, Jungkook. What do you think?" He questions softly, his tone almost sympathetic.

"I hate you for doing this to me," Jungkook mumbles softly, looking down at  his fingers.

Yugyeom purses his lips and dares not to speak. Guilt begins to cloud his thoughts as he watches Jungkook fiddling with his fingers, a habit of his when he's overthinking or stressed— or both. Now that he really sees it, he realizes that maybe dragging Jungkook to the Gala is one hell of a bad idea.

A/n: Sooooooo yup that's the first chapter.

I wanted to make jungkook a cute lil bunny boy cuz he gon' be the bottom but I want him to be 'normal' for some reason.

so, he's not gunna be excessively and unnecessarily cute. He will be cute tho, I promise u that but just not toooooo cute.

Also, I'm like super bad at humour so I'm like pretty scared about what I'm gunna do about that. I just hope I make some good jokes like seriously my humour sucks more ass than I ever will in my entire life sooooooo..

(Edit: I tried to make this chapter as long as possible. But I mean I cant bullshit my out of this so it ain't even that long.
Sorry :((  )