Change of opinions

Jungkook flashes his bunny teeth at Taehyung as soon as the latter agrees to his idea. "Yay!" he squeals, "I'll just go get my backpack and inform Yugyeom that I'm leaving." He says and runs back into the building, leaving Taehyung alone out in the cold.

Jungkook swiftly runs into the Indoor Basketball Court only to run into Yugyeom and his friend, Jackson.

"Woah, dude. Why are you in such a hurry?" Yugyeom asks, giving the younger a questioning look.

"I-um...I-I'm leaving. I-I'll tell you everything tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook says, breathing heavily.

Yugyeom ,who was giving him a confused look earlier, breaks into a grin. "You're getting laid tonight too?" he coos at the younger while Jackson laughs at his words.

Jungkook is caught off guard and he quickly tries to handle the situation Yugyeom has put him in. "I...uh...I'm just getting bored. I'm gonna go to Starbucks or something? And, just have something to drink because why not? And, well, as you know, Starbucks is really far from our school. So...yeah." He finishes, desperately trying to get out of this awkward situation.

Yugyeom lets the younger off the hook. "Okay. Will you come back though?" he asks.

"Do I have to?" Jungkook asks.

"No it's fine. I'll be spending most of my time with Seulgi, anyways. You'll get bored. If you want to go back home, you can. Sorry, to drag you here." Yugyeom gives him an apologetic smile.

Jungkook brushes it off. "No. It's fine. I'll be more than happy to go back home. Besides, I've got a list of shows to binge watch on Netflix." The younger then, breaks into a grin. Yugyeom grins back and hugs Jungkook. Once they pull away, Jungkook bids the two other boys goodbye and walks out of the Indoor Basketball Court.

***

"Hey, I'm back," Jungkook says. Taehyung turns back and eyes Jungkook's backpack and smiles. Jungkook frowns in confusion. "What? Is there something on my face?" he asks.

Taehyung shakes his head. "The backpack. Reminds me of Dora the explorer." Taehyung, then begins to sing the theme song of the cartoon. Jungkook flicks the older's forehead, making him instantly stop singing. "What was that for?!" Taehyung asks, scowling in pain.

"I did it to make you stop singing," Jungkook replies calmly. The younger fixes his pastel suit. "Anyways," he looks at the older boy with a smile on his face, "Do you want to go to McDonald's or Baskin Robins?" he asks.

"I don't know. I'm bad at choosing," Taehyung replies.

"Same," Jungkook says. Then, he holds out to fingers and asks, "Pick one."

Taehyung touches Jungkook's pointer finger. "Baskin Robbins it is then!" Jungkook exclaims.

Which is when Taehyung decides to change his choice. "No. Let's just go to McDonald's."

Jungkook slaps the older's arm. "Yah! I asked you where you wanted to go before, didn't I? Now that I had made up my mind for Basking Robins' Ice cream, you just change your decision like changing clothes!" he scolds the older whilst dragging him towards the Parking Lot. "Where is your car now?!" he screams. Taehyung lets out a deep chuckle which only annoys the younger more. "Why are you laughing now?! You think this is funny?! Do you know how hard it is to change my mind once I've already made my decision? Huh?!" he rants.

Taehyung chuckles once again and pulls the younger towards his car. "You're so chaotic, Jungkook. You're so much like my Hyung," he explains.

Jungkook shuts up but does not stop frowning. Once they find Taehyung's car in the Parking Lot, the two break off into a run. Once they reach beside the car, Jungkook looks at the older with a smile, wondering what this night is going to lead to. Maybe a new beginning to the old frienship between them. Or, maybe more. He didn't know. All that he knows was this: he was ready for it.

"Give me your car keys," Jungkook asks, "I'm driving."

"But, I want to drive," Taehyung whines, pouting.

Jungkook shakes his head, not giving in to the older's adorable face. "You're adorable, but no. I'm driving and that's that," he says firmly.

Taehyung gives in and pulls out his car keys from his pocket and gives it to Jungkook. The younger takes it and gets into the car while Taehyung walks over to the other side to get into the passenger's seat. Once the made sure that they were wearing their seatbelts, Jungkook starts the engine and they drive to McDonald's.

A/n:

What shit am I doing??

And, like this chapter is idk not good? Like, I don't know, there's just SOMETHING wrong with this chapter. Like, there's something wrong, but I don't know WHAT. Like, nope not likin it :(