Strangers

Two years ago, Taehyung had moved back to Korea with his Brother after his Granddad's death.  Their father sent the two boys away from the US to Korea to look after their Grandmother.

When Taehyung had walked into the same school as he goes now, his very first friends were Jeon Jungkook, a studious boy with a cute bunny-like face and his best friend Yugyeom, the most goofiest boy Taehyung had ever met.

In the course of few months, Jungkook and Taehyung had grown quite close with each other.

One day, as they were walking across the perimeter of the large football field, quietly eating their respective lunch, Taehyung heard the coach talking to the football captain about the football trials.

Jungkook, being someone who hates sports, did not have a care in what the captain and the coach were talking about.

But, Taehyung?

He was intrigued. He had slowly approached the coach and enquired him about the football trials as to when it was being held. Soon enough, the trials had begun and Taehyung got into the football team.

Gradually, Jungkook and Taehyung drifted apart. Small talks turned into conversations started only when the latter had any doubts. These small conversations turned into quick greeting when they bumped into each other in the hallways. Small greeting had turned into a smile as they walked past each other. And, soon enough, they had become strangers.

But, the crush Jungkook had on Taehyung when he first saw the older, has still not ceased to exist.

Or was it love?

A/n: Soooooo what the fuck was this chapter? Idk. But idk for some reason the whole drifting apart thing is something many of us would relate to so ya whatever.

I've been through so many friendships where ya know we just gradually drift apart. If you're going through something like that, then let me just tell you that sometimes that's the best thing that has ever happened to you. Trust me. It may not seem like it but it makes you grow as a person. This thing makes all sorts of relationship more valuable to you.

It has been like that for me. I've drifted apart from so many friends that I just value my friendship with this one person much more than anything else. And, bruh I know you're reading this so love u muaaaaahhhh

I have so much to tell you guys about how to get through such situation but then it seriously feels like my A/n is more longer than my chapters smh

Xx