Punishment

A/N: SMUT SMUT SMUT !!! Not a TAEKOOK SMUT ! Its long af so if u don't wanna read it, then dont. Skip to the next chapter!

"Dude?"

Taehyung hums, indicating for Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook takes a brief look at the silver haired Male before turning his attention back to the road. "Do you have a cross-dressing kink though?" He asks.

Taehyung chokes on his own spit upon hearing Jungkook's question. He coughs violently as Jungkook laughs at his reaction to the question. He grabs his backpack from the backseat whilst driving the car to share his water bottle with Taehyung, who was still hacking away like an old man.

Taehyung struggles to get out a 'Thank you' before taking a sip of water, trying to calm himself down. Once he stops coughing, he gives Jungkook a weird look. "Why would you even think of asking that?" He questions.

Jungkook shrugs. "Oh, I don't know. I was thinking about how your mother thought Jisoo was a guy who had cross-dressed for you and I was just wondering if you have such a kink," he explains.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and hits Jungkook upside his head. The younger scowls and hisses in pain.

"Stop being dramatic. I didn't hit you that hard."

Jungkook mimics the older as Taehyung playfully rolls his eyes. It was silent for a while before Jungkook repeats his previously asked question.

Taehyung shrugs and says, "I don't know. I've never asked anyone to cross- dress for me."

A smirk forms on Jungkook's lips as he comes up with an idea. Taehyung looks at younger male fearfully. "Why are you smirking? I don't like that look on your face. What are you planning to do?" He asks, fearing the look on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's smirk seems to grow as he picks up the pace of the car. "We're about to find out if you have any cross-dressing kinks," he says as a yelp slips from Taehyung's lips.

***

Jimin comes to a stop outside his shared apartment with his two boyfriends; Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi huffs and walks into the apartment as he had an extra key to the apartment. Jimin watches as Hoseok follows the older with his head hung low. The youngest of the three males turns off the car and walks out, silently walking into the apartment.

Previously, back in the grocery store, Hoseok broke a jar of pickled vegetables as he was so distracted by Jimin suggestively bending down right in front of Hoseok to pick up a packet of chips that he had purposely dropped. The consequence of breaking the jar of pickled vegetables was borne by Yoongi, causing the older male to be extremely upset.

Yoongi slams the door to their bedroom and locks it. Hoseok stares at the door for a second or two and sighs sadly. He then walked into the dining room, which is connected to the kitchen. He pulls out a chair and sits on it, resting his head between his hands.

Jimin contemplates on whom to comfort but chooses to go to Hoseok since it didn't seem like Yoongi would open the door any sooner.

He walks up to the older Male and rubs his back soothingly. Hoseok let's out a sob before covering his mouth to stifle the following sobs that threatened to leave his mouth as he rests his face against Jimin's stomach, hugging the boy by his waist. Jimin sighs and continues rubbing his back.

"I didn't mean to piss him off," Hoseok says in between his sobs.

Jimin smiles at the other kindly. "I know, baby. He is just stressed."

Hoseok nods but doesn't stop crying. The two boys stand there without moving until Yoongi walks out and says, "I'm sorry."

Hoseok and Jimin turn their heads to where Yoongi is standing. The older was leaning against a wall, watching the two boys hug each other; one crying and the other comforting the one crying.