Someone who doesn't love you

"V?" Jungkook calls out.

The other male straightens his back but doesn't look back at the source of the voice.

"T-taehyung. What are you doing here? Why are you smoking?" Jungkook asks as he slowly approaches the older.

As he gets a closer view of Taehyung's face, Jungkook notices that the other has been crying for a while now.

Jungkook sits beside Taehyung, who is still smoking - and crying - and places his hand on the older's thigh.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks softly.

That does it. Taehyung burst into tears that he has been holding in and looks down.

Jungkook is kind of taken back by the sudden outburst coming from the older male. He slowly rubs Taehyung's back as the other slowly blows out another puff of smoke whilst crying.

"What's wrong, V?" Jungkook asks, referring to the older by his nickname.

"Taehyung," the other whispers.

"What?"

"Call me Taehyung. Please," the older says in between sobs.

Jungkook closes his eyes for a brief moment and opens them back again. "Taehyung," he says, smiling lightly, "What's wrong? Talk to me," he says as he places both his hands on either side of Taehyung's face, making the latter face him.

"Yeri." Is all Taehyung managed to get out of his mouth.

Jungkook blinks at the other male.

"What about her?" Jungkook asks, still not being able to understand as to what the other was trying to say.

Taehyung continues to cry, making Jungkook take hold of the boy's hands. "Hey. Taehyung. Talk to me. It would feel much better if you just talk it out, you know?" Jungkook smiles sweetly at the crying boy.

"Yeri. I don't know what's....what's up with her. She," Taehyung pauses to breathe in some air as Jungkook caresses the other's knuckles with the pad of his thumb.

"She is so cold to me sometimes. But, she shouldn't be like that, right? Today is....today is the day before our six month anniversary. Sh-she can't be this cold. She....she just can't, Kook. Do you get what I'm saying?" Taehyung looks towards the younger expectantly.

Jungkook should've known. He should've known that it was going to hurt to listen to someone he loves talk about someone else so fondly. He's never had anyone cry for him.

She is lucky. Jungkook thinks.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung calls his name, pulling the younger out of his thoughts.

"I understand, Tae. I do," he smiles sadly- but for a completely different reason.

As Taehyung places his cigarette back in his mouth, Jungkook leaves the other's hand, looking at him with a frown on his face.

"But," he begins, "Why are you smoking?" Jungkook tilts his head in confusion.

"Because," Taehyung removes the cigarette from his mouth and blows a puff of smoke before continuing, "I don't know any other alternative way to vent my feelings out, Jungkook," Taehyung explains, tears still streaming down his face.

Jungkook feels himself getting angry. He abruptly gets up and looks down at Taehyung with a scowl on his face. The older gives him a questioning look as Jungkook grabs the cigarette from the other's hand and drops it on the ground, stomping on it.

"You," Jungkook points at the older, who has now stopped crying, " I'm not going to let you ruin your lungs for someone who doesn't love you as much as you love them, if not more. Honestly, can't you just take care of yourself and love yourself - and, I mean, your physical self too- as much as you love her and everybody else?"

Taehyung was at awe. "I-" he begins, but gets interrupted by a very upset Jungkook.

"I'm not done yet," he says, "I want you to come with me. Let's go somewhere and dedicate this night to ourselves. I want you to get away from this toxic girl that you love." Jungkook says.

Taehyung had no choice but to agree to the youngster's decision.

A/n: shits finally started between the twoooooo oof

Istg the real life taekook would like NEVER get out of their honeymoon Phase tho just sayin