Stupid Perfect

Jungkook somehow reaches his house without ending up in life-threatening situations. With tears blinding his vision, it was a struggle to walk home without meeting with an accident. 

His tears had long dried up. Now, only the moist texture of his cheeks, where the tears had once been, and his swollen eyes are the only evidences to prove that he was crying. He holds Pixie close to his chest as he walks up to his doorstep. He repeatedly rings the bell, until his mother opens the door, yet again with an annoyed expression on her face, which immediately softens when she sees her son in a terrible condition; almost like a distraught lover.

"What's wrong, Kook?" she asks, her voice laced with concern.

"Nothing." Jungkook replies with no emotion or whatsoever in his voice. He, then looks up at his mother with red, puffy eyes, "Where do I keep her?" he asks, holding up Pixie, who stares at Mrs. Jeon with a confused look on her face. 

Mrs. Jeon steps out of the house and closes the door. "Follow me," she murmurs and leads him to the far east corner of their garden. At that corner was placed a closet, which they usually use as a storage space. The lady opens the closet and pulls out a large, empty cardboard box with frilling edges. She places it on the ground and rummages through the closet once again to get an old, tiny blanket, that one would generally use for babies, and spreads it inside the cardboard to create a soft ground space for the kitten. She, then, gestures for Jungkook to place the feline creature inside the box. The sad boy gently places the kitten inside the box, the creature whining at the lose of human contact. For the first time in what seemed like hours, Jungkook smiles. He smiles gently at the kitten who looks up at him expectantly and steps away from the cardboard.

He looks down at the uneven patches of grass that look black under the night sky, trying to hold in his tears. He takes a deep breath before exhaling shakily. His mother wraps a secure arm around him and guides the boy inside. 

Once inside, without a word, Jungkook trudges upstairs, leaving his mother behind. Mrs.Jeon helplessly watches him walk into his room and close the door right after. She sighs, knowing she won't be able to do anything as she walks back into her shared room with her husband and embraces herself for a sleepless night as worry consumes her. 

Making sure he has securely locked the door, the boy hurriedly rushes into the attached bathroom to finally let go of the tears he has been holding in since he has reached home. Though, this time he wasn't sad; Jungkook was angry. Angry at Taehyung for making him feel things he thought he had successfully got over, angry at himself for letting Taehyung lead him on, and angry at the universe for his fate. 

He repeatedly punches the wall out of anger, as the warm tears roll down his cheeks, one by one at a fast pace. He stopped punching the wall when his knuckles started turning red. He pulls at his hair, as though he is trying to calm down and collect himself. Though he has calmed himself down, the lump in his throat has still not disappeared. Every time he thinks about Taehyung, his eyes starts welling up. 

Jungkook walks back into his room and changes into something comfortable in a sombre manner. With his eyes welling up once again, he gets into bed and thinks about the course of events that has happened throughout the night. Every moment when Taehyung has made him smile, every moment when Taehyung has made him feel carefree. Every moment when Taehyung has made him feel a mix of emotions. Every moment where all Jungkook wanted to do was to wrap his arms around the silver-haired boy's neck and kiss him until the sun rises. 

Kim Taehyung. With his stupid perfect hair. Stupid perfect smile. Stupid perfect voice. Stupid perfect everything. Stupid perfect Kim Taehyung. 

With his heart still heavy, with tears still rolling down his cheeks, and his mind still bearing thoughts about Taehyung, the young boy slowly falls into the arms of slumber. 

A/N: So, first things first, I UPDATED YAY!

Second, this story is coming to an end in, I guess, 4 more chapters? 

Third, if Im in the mood, I will be updating again in a few hours, or like, tomorrow or something.

Fourth, Juice Wrld is dead and I am still not over it T T. Like, Im not a fan of his or anything but it sucks cuz like, he rose to fame just like last year or something so yes this sucks. 

Fifth, I have a few story ideas and I might also start posting bts imagines once I finish this story so yay!