Park Ji-yeon

"Thank you," Taehyung says, pulling out his credit card to pay for the food. The woman behind the counter gives him a tired smile. Once paid, he thanks the woman once again before picking up the two trays— one for himself and the other for Jungkook— and walks over to where the younger was sitting.

He places Jungkook's tray in front of him and settles beside him as the younger puts his phone back into his pocket. Jungkook mumbles a 'Thank you' before digging in to his Kid's meal as Taehyung silently watches the younger whilst eating his own Big Mac. Jungkook looks up, only to find the older staring at him. "What?" He asks, tilting his head in confusion.

"You are such a toddler,Jungkook" Taehyung says and laughs.

Jungkook fumes at the older's comment and begins to slap his arm repeatedly. Taehyung, who is still laughing at the other boy's antics, holds his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry! But, look at you! You're sixteen and you order kid's meal!"

"That does not make me a baby!" Jungkook —who has now stopped slapping the older's arm— whines

"It does! Its called kid's meal for a reason, Kook," Taehyung defends himself.

Jungkook slaps Taehyung's arm one more time. The older hisses in pain. "You just get the right amount of food in kid's meal, Tae. Like, look at the size of your burger and look at the size of mine. I don't want to grow fat." Jungkook tries to reason with Taehyung, whilst stealing a fry from the other boy, earning a glare from the older.

Taehyung shakes his head. "You're still a child. You make me wanna wrap you up in a blanket and give you a glass of milk and cookies!" He smiles, making Jungkook momentarily blush.

"Shut up," Jungkook mutters, looking down at his hands.

Taehyung laughs and mumbles "Cute," loud enough for the younger to hear.

As they continue to talk, Taehyung notices that Jungkook keeps pulling at the sleeves of his pastel pink suit.

"Are you feeling cold?" He asks, his voice laced with concern.

Jungkook nods his head and rubs his palms together to warm them up. Taehyung gives the younger a warm smile before taking Jungkook's hand in his very large one.

"There," Taehyung says, rubbing the pad of his thumb against Jungkook's hand, "You won't be feeling cold anymore." Just as Jungkook begins to blush, a woman, probably in her late twenties approaches them.

"Uh...hi. I'm Ji-yeon. Park Ji-yeon. I just...um...wanted to ask if you guys are...dating?" She asks. The girl— Ji-yeon— stands there awkwardly as the two boys process as to what just happened.

Taehyung was the first to speak up. "We..uh—what? No-no no we're not dating. We...we're just friends!" He says, in a high pitched tone.

Jungkook, if possible, blushes harder although he feels a pang of pain in his chest, knowing that Taehyung would never be his.

Ji-yeon, on the other hand, feels more awkward as her group of friends burst out into fits of laughter. "I'm sorry. Though my friends are physically and legally adults, they still behave like children," she explains.

Jungkook brushes it off and so does Taehyung. "It's okay," the two say simultaneously.

"I don't know if you guys are gays or not, but you two look really cute together," she says before she walks away with a kind smile towards her group of friends, leaving the two boys speechless and surprised.

A/n: I should be making longer chapters. What shit am I doing??. Also "we're just friends" ? Lmaooooo we'll see about that *inserts lenny face*

Also, CAN JEON JUNGKOOK STOP BEING THIS ADORABLE LIKE IMMA GO BUY A PACIFIER FOR THAT BOY NOW! JESUS.CHRIST.

But, just so you know, the next chapter would be long. OVER 1000 WORDS! YAY!

ALSO, ALL NIGHT AND SENORITA ARE WRECKING MY LIFE SMH