Wise words

The ringtone to his phone rings quite loudly, waking Seokjin up. He was currently seated in the living room, waiting for his Boyfriend to come back home, or at least call him, when he had fallen asleep. He quickly grabs his phone, thinking it was Namjoon, his aforementioned Boyfriend. 

It wasn't Namjoon, though. It was his younger brother, Taehyung. 

Seokjin lets out a disappointed sigh and attends the call. "He—"

The older was cut off by his sobbing brother. "Hyung, I fucked up," the other boy says, sobbing. 

Seokjin sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "What's wrong, Tae?" he asks, concerned, "Did Yeri say something again?"

"It's n-not about her," Taehyung manages to say through his tears.

"Then?"

"J-Jungkook," Is all the younger says.

"Jungkook? You mean, that kid you used to be friends with?" Seokjin asks, oblivious to the loud cries that were going to follow on the other end. Taehyung begins to sob harder, scaring the older. "Bub," Seokjin begins, "You've got to tell me what's wrong. Use your words."

That's all it took for Taehyung to rant everything to his older brother, who patiently listened to him, despite his own concerns. He worriedly stares at his door as Taehyung explains everything that had happened the entire night through a series of hiccuping sobs. Once done, Seokjin smiles softly, knowing his brother won't be able to see it, "Aish, is that all?" he asks.

"Why does it hurt me so much, Hyung?" Taehyung asks, letting out a frustrated scream, causing the older to cringe. 

"You like him," the older says simply.

Taehyung stops bawling at that, "What?" 

Seokjin sighs deeply, "I said, you like him. What do you feel about Jungkook? Tell me how do you feel when you're around him," Seokjin prods. 

Taehyung sucks in his breath. He didn't even have to think. "J-Jungkook is literally the most beautiful human on Earth. Experts may rate somebody else as the most beautiful human, but to me, he is the most beautiful human that is ever to exist," Taehyung says.

"More beautiful than I am?" Seokjin asks playfully.

"Hyung," Taehyung warns.

The older chuckles, "Sorry," he pauses, "Why do you think he is beautiful, Tae?" he inquires.

"Well, he is beautiful inside-out, for one. He is the kind of person who'd give up their seat for an old person or a pregnant lady. His eyes eases into a crescent shape when he is smiling. And, he is like a cute, adorable kid when he is excited. Like, he balls his fist and waves his fists back and forth when he is excited and you could see the pure childishness in his face when he is excited about something. His happiness is contagious. Even if you're upset, seeing him smile would instantly make you happy. His mere presence can make your day beautiful. He is like someone from some Disney fairytale. When he walks, everything comes to life. And—"

Taehyung was interrupted by his brother. "Okay, enough. If I'd let you, you'd speak about this kid for the rest of the night." he says.

"Sorry," Taehyung mumbles.

Seokjin chuckles, making the boy frown on the other end. "Why are you laughing?" he questions.

"You still haven't figured out why him leaving you hurts so much haven't you?" the older asks, shaking his head. 

"What?" Taehyung asks, foolishly, unable to catch on what the older is trying to say.

"You clearly have feelings for him, Tae. How can you not see that?" he asks, rhetorically. He, then continues, "If I hadn't stopped you, you would've talked about him till the sun rises, maybe even longer. And, I do not have the time for that. I've got a drunk man to look forward to at my doorstep," Seokjin says, making Taehyung chuckle half-heartedly. "I do not have to narrow it all down for you, Tae. It's as clear as day," he, then, says.

"B-but I have a girlfriend," the other tries to reason with his brother— or himself, he doesn't know.

"Yes. A girlfriend who treats you like shit. Tell me, kid, how many times have I told you to break up with her and that she doesn't deserve you?" He asks, a little furiously. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and opens them back again. "Listen," he begins, "I'm no one to dictate you on who to love, but there's someone you like, or maybe even love, and that someone definitely reciprocates those feelings, I assume. There's literally no reason for you to continue being in a relationship that makes you unhappy all the time. Yeri is not the one for you," he says, with a tone of finality.

"I guess...I-I do like him," Taehyung admits.

Seokjin smiles, "Finally, you man up and admit it. Now, bye, I'm busy," he says and hangs up on his brother.

As soon as the call was cut, his ringtone blared once again and this time it was none other than his own boyfriend, Kim Namjoon.

"He–" Seokjin starts yet again before he was interrupted once again.

"Babyyyyyy," Namjoon slurs in a drunk state, "Will you come pick me up?"

A/n:
This chapter wasn't satisfactory but oh well. Hope you all had a nice day/night and are taking care of yourselves :))