Relaxing Morning. Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Everyone met at Lou and Harry's place for lunch. For the morning hours we all just did our own things. We ordered Chinese and all had a group lunch while watching the Olympic events that Adriane and I had missed.

Neither of us were too sad that we missed it because for me it meant losing my virginity to probably the most amazing guy in the world and to Adriane and Zayn they were finally dating. They woke up this morning had a romantic breakfast and he asked her out. I pulled her outside the flat for details. She told me everything how she woke up to an empty bed but laid on the table was a glass of cold water and pills on rose petals. She took the pills and followed the trail of rose petals to Zayn's kitchen table where he was still setting up the food he had prepared/ bought. They talked and ate an then at the end he asked her out. It was the cutest thing I had ever heard.

We had another SOL session which scared the boys outside when they saw that we were ok they got even more confused than when they were at the park, but shrugged and went back inside. I told her about the events of my morning and she congratulated me.

We called the girls and talked to them all. They were excited and happy for us. They told us how sugarscape, tumblr, and twitter were blowing up over the video Jasmin posted yesterday of the confession that Harry and I are dating. Gif's of Harry and I kissing were all over the place. My personal now has over 10,000 followers and Ratchet had little over 6,000. All because of 2 tweets. I can't wait to see what happens when people figure out that my personal is the girl that's dating Harry.

The boys had followed both accounts and the fans were wondering how we knew them and other stuff. The girls monitor Ratchet and my twitter accounts now because im obviously doing better things than being on twitter 24/7.

We finally hang up with the girls and head back inside. The boys are asleep on the couches and chairs. We decide to prank them. We run around the kitchen in search of random spray foods. We set up a small fort then go to work. I spray cheese all over their bodies while Adriane does the same with whipped cream. They don't wake. Then we get ketchup, mustard, salad dressing, and other pourable things from their fridge and spray them with it. We are still careful not to wake them. Then finally we fill water guns that we find with water. We get in our fort and peek through the curtains towards the boys. On the count of three we start spraying them in the face with the water guns. They each wake up annoyed. I sprayed harry first.

"Come on can't I sleep?...What the hell is-..." he is cut of by Zayn yelling

"Leave me alone Louis!" Then Niall.

"Imma go get foo... WHO WASTED THIS FOOD?!" He cried in horror waking the other boys up they all woke fully thoroughly surprised at our work. They were yelling at each other blaming it on each other until they noticed that all of them were covered meaning it was someone else. I guess they forgot we were there. Adriane and I were laughing too hard to notice that they had stopped fighting and had found our forts. Then tore open the curtains and looked at Adriane and I who were literally rolling on the ground laughing. The boys exchanged glances

"GET EM!" Liam yelled then all the boys charged at us and wrapped us in big group hugs. Harry Louis and Niall hugging me while Zayn and Liam hugged Adriane. We screamed and giggled as the boys grabbed our water guns and started squirting us as we screamed and squirmed around trying to get out of their grasps.

When we were done somehow Harry, Louis, Adriane, Zayn and I were sprawled out on the ground while Liam and Niall were standing over us with water guns all of us laughing and panting. The boys all went to take showers. Adriane went with Zayn and Liam and Niall went to their flats. Then Louis went to his bathroom. Leaving Harry and I sprawled on the ground covered in condiments and wet from the water. He stood up and helped me up. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away and I pouted and opened my eyes.

"I think we should have a replay of this morning." He said cheekily. I reached up on my toes and whispered in his ear.

"Remind me how it started." His eyes darkened with lust.

"I think like this." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him hungrily as he walked towards his room. He kicked his bedroom door shut. He put me on the ground and pressed my back firmly up against the door. Then he kissed down my neck with the occasional love bite.

I moaned loudly and he grabbed my hips firmly and pressed them into his. I put my hands under his shirt and felt his abs. I ripped his shirt over his head and flung it away from me. He brought his lips to mine and I tore away and kissed his neck. I made a trail down to the top of his boxer that were above his pants. I stood back up and connected my lips with his as I pulled at his belt buckle. I got the belt our and put it around his shoulders and kissed another path town his chest this time I shimmied his pants down as I went. I stood back up and he kicked off his shoes and pants. I grabbed the ends of the belt and led him towards his bed and forced him down onto it.

I could tell he liked the way I was dominating him. I climbed on his lap and ground my hips into his and he groaned. Then I stood up and crossed my arms and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I teased him as I took my shirt of agonizingly slow. I threw it on the ground then I turned around and took my belt of just as slow. I pulled my pants down and with every inch would sway my hips.

I looked over my shoulder and saw his eyes glued to my ass and his raging boner. I finally stepped out of my jeans completely bent over in front of Harry. I turned back around and unconsciously put my hand over my belly button it was just a really old habit. Seeing this action his face turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask suddenly self-conscious. He pulled me to him and took my hand from my belly. "I hadn't even realized...I...-" He kissed me and pulled me on his lap.

"You are so beautiful including your belly button I don't know how you don't see it. I thinks it's cute and really wish you would stop being so ashamed of something that isn't worth it." He kissed me on the nose and rested our foreheads together.

I slightly shifted in his lap and accidentally grinded my hips into his. I could see his eyes darken again at my movement. I kissed him and he bit my lip and held it in his teeth as he lay back on the bed. Pulling me on top of him and then he flipped over on top of me. I pushed him from atop me and onto his back and stood up. I got between his legs and put my finger under his chin. I kissed him and traced my hands down his chest and found his hands. I pulled him of the bed and towards his bathroom. I held one of his hands with both of mine just above my back and I swayed my hips extra as I walked just to turn him on even more. Right before I stepped into the bathroom he slapped me on the bum.

"Harry!" I said in mock disapproval. He shut the door and we took another steamy shower together.

___________________________________________________________________________

Just so that it doesnt come as too much of a surprise for anyone I have decided to end my fanfic in the next chapter. I already have plans to do a sequel i just dont know when im going to start posting it. if this somehow gets famous ill start posting the sequel sooner but if not them ill probably start the sequel sometime soon probably when im on my winter break from school and i have more time to write. As always i hope you have liked it and i hope you liked this chapter.

-Shanaynay :)