Clubbing with 1D! Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

“So what do you lovely ladies want to do?” Harry asks pulling me onto his lap in the big chair. We both shrugged.

“Well I am meeting up with Lisa in about an hour so I need to go.” Liam says then getting a round of applause and hoots and hollers from the boys.

“Liam’s got a date, Liam’s got a date.” The boys sang.

“So where are you taking her?” Zayn asks.

“Well I rented a double decker to take us on a tour of the city since she is from theUS. Then we are going to dinner.”

“She’s going to love it.” I say giving him a warm smile.

“I hope so. Well I better be off by guys sorry I couldn’t stay longer.” He gives the girls hugs and the boys head nods then leaves.

“So now that Daddy Direction is gone who is ready to go crazy?” Adriane says.

“ME!” Louis yells.

“What do you guys wanna do?” I ask.

“Well the Olympics come on tonight at 9 and it is 2:30 now. So we have a lot of time to waste.” Harry adds. “Have you guys been around the city?”

“Yeah, but it was really boring cause we didn’t know anything.”

“Well then looks like you have 4 very handsome tour guides. We should rent a double decker too. I’ll go call for one.” He jumped up and placed me gently back on the chair. Then scurried off to the phone.

“You guys have to look nice if your going out with us four sexy boys Zayn and I will go pick out outfits.” Louis said grabbing Zayn’s hand.

“Wait Louis,” but he had already dragged Zayn down the hall and disappeared.

“Im hungry.” And with that Niall got up and went to the kitchen. Then Adriane came and sat with me in the chair.

“Are you scared for what the boys are gonna pick for us to wear?” I ask her.

“YES. They’re crazy boys watch us be in skanky outfits."

“GIRLS!”

“Yes Louis?”

“COME 'ERE PLEASE!”

“Oh god lets go.” She helps me out of the seat and we walk to our rooms. In my room I see Louis. I see half my draws open and clothes all over the floor.

“LOUIS! WHAT THE HELL!?” He just laughed and walked behind me and closed the door and locked it. Then he walked me over to the bed and sat me down.

“Close your eyes love.” First I rolled my eyes and made sure he saw it then I closed them like he asked. He makes me stand and walks me into the bathroom and sits me on the closed toilet. “You can open your eyes once the door is closed.” I hear him walk out and then the door close. I open my eyes to see black short shorts. Then he has a button up shirt that he tied up so that it would expose my belly. Then the heels from the other night sat on the ground. He even went so far as to hang my black bra and underwear on the door handle.

“LOUIS?!” he opens the door.

“Yes babe?”

“Im not wearing that it is an extremely cute out fit, but I can’t expose my stomach like that. Plus I am really not good in heels.”

“Nobody cares about your belly button….” I tuned him out he had noticed my belly button? “The heels you can manage now ge-…” He turned and looked at me. I was frozen. Tears flooding to my eyes none dropping yet. “Tracy?” He said nobody cares as in he knew about it and that he had talked to the others about it. Im so confused? How did they see it I was so careful. Making sure no one saw it was my life my day to day life. Then the first tear fell. And dropped straight to my knee it didn’t even roll down my cheek. I watched as it slid down to the middle of my leg and then touched my other leg where they were touching. “Tracywhat wrong?”