Hot for Styles. Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

 We left the hospital and dropped off Zayn and Adriane at Zayn’s flat so they could go out to dinner together. Harry and I then drove to my hotel. It was around 7 when we got back to the hotel. I had been over an hour and a half at the hospital and we stayed at Harry’s for a little while before coming to the hotel. We didn’t run into any paparazzi thankfully. I txt Lisa earlier to make sure she got home safely seeing as I had left her with the boys. She thanked me and told me that she and Liam were going for dinner tonight. I was so happy that I could help make that happen. They were adorable together. So now I 3/5 of the boys are taken because of me. Well kinda Adriane cause she made me go to dinner, but me because I want the credit for it hahaha end of story. When we got up to the room we laid down on the couch together and cuddled. We kicked of our shoes and and turned on the TV. I turn to face Harry as soon as he turns the tv to a channel. Then I felt his stomach rumble and realized we hadn’t eaten dinner yet.

“What do you want to eat?”

“Pizza.”

“That’s exactly what I was thinking. Pepperoni please.” I turned my head up to face him and smile sweetly. He just rolled his eyes and got up to go order the room service. It came shortly and we ate. The whole thing then again it was a medium. We both ate 4 ½ pieces. When we finished I snuggled into his chest. He looked down at me and smiled. He gave me a kiss. Then as he was pulling away I lifted my head with his so our lips stayed together. He realized I didn’t want the kiss to end and so leaned back down towards my head. I smiled to myself. He did too happy that I wanted to be close with him. He grabbed my waist with his hands and shifted me under him. I put my hand under his shirt and felt the soft skin beneath my hand. He laid one hand on my hip and his fingers crept under my shirt and were touching my bare hip. At this contact I felt a longing for him to be closer to me like last night. I wanted him in only boxer briefs…or without them. What am I thinking.Tracyyou met him what last night calm down just take his shirt off and stop being so perverted. So I reached my other hand under his shirt and started pulling it off of him. Seeing the top of his boxers make my heart skip a beat then his abs came out. He noticed what I was doing and he pulled his lips from mine, but only long enough to bring his shirt over his head and throw it on the floor. Then he crashed his lips back onto mine and my head started spinning with all the thoughts and emotions his kiss made me have. I was obviously over thinking it. One of his hands was propping himself up and the other was on my waist his thumb moving in circular motions on my skin. My hands were everywhere his hair, his back, his abs. Then I put my hands on his chest and pushed him from atop me so his back was against the couch and mine was facing the TV that was the only light source in the dark room. I got up off the couch and saw the pout on his face. I took the purple plaid shirt off and dropped it on the floor. Then I undid my belt and his eyes turned dark. I had heard this happen but I had never seen it. It made me want him more. I walked a few steps toward my room and dropped that. I was behind the couch now and he looked up over it to see me. I took my skinny jeans off glad that I had brought sexy, but modest underwear. Not the stuff I let my mom think I wear. I had on a black lacey set and I was finally gonna let a boy see me in it. When I brought the pants off I took my socks of with them. I walked to the door of my room still in view of Harry on the couch and dropped the jeans on the ground. Then I giggled to myself as I shut my door behind me and threw my socks in my dirty clothes. Then I shut the curtain and ripped my shirt from over my head. I heard a knock on the door and decided not to answer. Instead I ran over to my door. I heard him knock again and still didn’t answer. Then the door swung open and I launched myself onto the surprised Harry. I jumped on his body and wrapped my arms and legs around him. Surprisingly he caught me. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I could feel he was smiling which made me smile too and then our kisses got sloppy. I could see in his hands that he had brought my clothes with him including our shoes. That’s what I hoped he would do hint why I kept my socks with me. I didn’t have horrid smelling feet, but seriously no one wants to touch someone else’s dirty sock so I kept them. He shut the door behind us and threw my clothes on the ground. His hands were on my bum holding me up. He walked over to the bed and laid me down on my back and stood up straight between my legs. I got self-conscious as he looked down at me my hands immediately went to cover my belly button with my hand. He was smiling and I was starting to get weirded out.