Meeting the boys! Chapter 4

Hi” I say. I see five jaws drop to the floor. Seriously this is the best moment of my life.

CHAPTER 4

I have never had this reaction from a boy let alone 5 at the same time. It is moments like these that I love not being white because if I were I would have been blushing like hell. I see my friends do it all the time and they hate it. Adriane is half Hispanic half white so sometime you can see her blush slightly but her dark skin barely ever gets red like white girls’. After an awkward 30 seconds of intense starring on their part I shuffle uneasily and try again.

“Hi guys” Their heads whip around as they avoid my eyes embarrassed themselves as to what they just did. Harry did his little hair flip thing which made my heart melt. I could seriously die happy having seen that in real life. Zayn clears his throat and then says

“Oh…um sorry ....didn’t mean to um stare uh…” I smile sweetly and change the subject.

“Adriane is just getting her stuff together.”

“I was beginning to think this was the wrong room.”

“Why?” I ask innocently.

“Well I’ve knocked 3 times.”

“Really I didn’t hear you till now…sorry” I say in a shocked tone.

“Yeah I bet you couldn’t over all that screaming.”

“Oh yeah, there was a spider!”

“Ew did you kill it.”

“Yup, but now im gonna be all jittery all night at every little feeling I get or see a black dot.”

“Yeah that happens to me all the time.”

“Eh Hem! Are you going to introduce us?” Someone is getting annoyed at not being included in the conversation. I look over Zayn’s shoulder in the direction of the fake throat clear and see that it was Harry. At the sound of his voice I feel my knees getting weak, but I bite my tongue to keep from squealing, screaming, and making any other unpleasant noises.

“Oh yeah boys this is Tracy.” I wave awkwardly. Inwardly squealing at the thought of Zayn remembering my name.

“Tracy this is Louis call him Lewis to make himmad.” At this Louis playfully punched and gave him a mock angry look. Zayn continued

“This is Liam, Niall, and Harry.” He gestured to each of the boys.

“I know who everybody is Zayn.”

“I know it’s just that I don’t get to do it that often so I try to every now and then even when I don’t have to. So where is Adriane?” Zayn asks looking worried. Oh do I sense a crush. He sees my look and blushes…YES IT IS A CRUSH! Good cause Zayn is Adriane’s favorite person in the world she will be very happy.

“Adriane get your arse out here.”

“Coming” she replied. I see Harry give Louis a look and they both chuckle. Really guys a girl say coming and you start laughing are we in 2nd grade. In my head I laugh at them or maybe with them, either way im laughing in my head. Adriane walks to the door slowly making sure she doesn’t trip with those heels on. I see Zayn’s face light up when he sees her. My heart melts he is so gorgeous and she deserves the attention.

“So let’s do this shall we?” Zayn says offering his arm to Adriane who takes it and looks back at me with a very shocked, surprised, happy face.  Then Harry steps forward offering me his arm and I grab it shutting the door behind me. Holy crap I am about to go out to dinner with the One Direction boys and Harrys is leading me to the car this is a dream. This can’t be real! I really just want to reach out and touch his curls and then pounce on those gorgeous lips. I have always liked Harry the most. Something about him I just completely love. As I always say or rather I saw on twitter or tumblr is ‘its ok to have a favorite, but not ok to have a least favorite’. I always feel bad whenever I have to tell everybody their names because some ones name has to come last so I usually say Harry’s last. Then I know that it isn’t because I like them the least or cause I thought of their name last, but because its Harry and I purposefully put him last.