Harry Styles GF. Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18-

 I walked over to Harry and tapped him on the shoulder. He finished signing the picture. “One sec girls.” I pulled him over to talk to him and I showed him the magazine and he looked through it. “So what are we gonna do?”

“Well we have to tell everyone we are dating or else people think that we are some sort of friends with benefits.” I put my head down as if to look at my feet for answers.

“Ok so then lets go find some girl with a video recorder and tell them. They will post it knowing they have something no one else has.”

“Ok.” He tilted my chin up and kissed me. I pulled away scared of it getting out then remembered oh yeah it already is. I kissed him and we stayed there. “Come on you have to go sign some more girls boobs.” I said with a wink. I took the magazine from him and walked back over to the girls who had watched the whole thing. I gave the girls magazine back.

“I take that as a ‘yes we are dating’.” One of them said happily.

“We are, but we weren’t going to tell anyone. We were going to stay low and under the radar and just be friends in the public eye, but I guess now that these pictures are out we wont.”

“So how did you guys meet?”

“It’s a long story. Why don’t you go talk to Harry?”

“He is busy plus we wanna get to know you.”

“Well what are your names?”

“Im Amber, these are my friends Jasmin and Emily. What is yours?”

“Well I don’t really want my name in the public eye just yet. Are any of you recording?” Jasmin nodded. “Could you pause it?” She nodded and did. “Im Shayna im from the US and I just recently meet the boys. I really don’t know how I got so lucky, but yesterday at the beach Harry asked me out then we had a fun time at the beach and now im here talking to you girls.”

“So is Harry romantic?”

“Well he hasn’t really had the chance to be. The first night I met him was when Zayn had invited my friend and I to dinner with the boys. The next day though he did take me back to Louis’ and his place and made me chocolate chip pancakes. Other then that we haven’t had much time alone to be all lovey dovey romantic.”

“Is he good in bed?” I giggled.

“We haven’t done it yet.” They all laughed. We sat there while the boys signed things and took pictures. Each girls just firing questions at me. I answered all I could and promised that I would get the boys to follow them on twitter and all this good stuff. I told them they couldn’t tell anyone the things I told them with the camera off, but everything they got on camera was fine. They showed me the video and they got everything from Amber first giving me the magazine, to me getting Harry, and the camera followed our conversation, but didn’t pick up any audio because we were too far away. They all aww’d when we kissed in the video and when we were watching the video. The boys finally came over after all the girls had gone away I realized it had had to have been an hour. Everyone was in full conversations with fans up until this point. The girls and I had found a bench and were sitting talking. They were fun girls and really nice. I answered questions for them. Told them about things I did back inVirginiaand I found out more about them. They were all fromEnglandand it turns out they were going to be at a few of the Olympic Games that I was going to. We stopped talking when the boys came over and they got pictures and signatures from the boys.

“So what are you guys doing today?” I asked.

“Nothing really.”

“Wanna hang out with us?” Niall asked.