Getting Ready for Dinner! Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Tracy’s POV

“Hello?” She said.

“Vas Happenin?” She almost slammed on the breaks. No it wasn’t who she thought it was on the other end. It couldn’t be it was one of her friends back home calling her.  She hadn’t even given Zayn her number, but wait. She slowly turned her head to Adriane who had heard his loud answer and was cowering in the corner with an apologetic yet amused expression on her face.

“Err…hi…who is this?”

“Like you really don’t know.” I could sence the smirk on his face.

“Hi Zayn. How’d you get this number?”

“Like you really don’t know.”

“Yeah she is cowering in her seat ready for me to punch her. She is just lucky I have to drive with one hand and hold the phone with the other or else I would.” She glared and Adriane momentarily before focusing back in on the call and the road. I hear Zayn chuckling in my ear.

“Babe just make sure you and Adriane wear some nice dresses tonight were going fancy now that you guys are coming.” Ok so it looks like I am going to this dinner tonight. He has my number and im guessing he also has our hotel address. For some reason I feel like if I try to decline by not buying a dress or something I feel like he and Adriane would drag me out in pajama’s and I cant have that plus why would I want to pass up this opportunity to have dinner with ONE FREAKING DIRECTION. Ill get over my embarrassment issues, suck it up, and have a great story to tell Alexis tommorow.

“Dress’s cost money you know”

“I do know and I have the perfect store for you to pick out your dress at too!” He directed me to the store and we ended the call when I pulled up. I got out of the car and looked up at the very expensive store and we walk in. I look at the closest dress and pull out the tag. My jaw drops to the floor. Seriously Zayn you have to choose the most expensive store in the world. As I go to grab Adriane to turn around and get our cheap butt’s outta there a woman comes up and asks if we are Adriane and Tracy. I answer and she says that our dresses have been paid for whatever dress we pick courtesy of none other than Zayn Malik. Adriane giggles gleefully and she turns to go run through the store almost bursting. I really didn’t want to take his money but hey a free dress im not one to complain. The woman ushered us to the counter and she goes in the back room. When she returns hot on her heels is a woman and a man. They come over and start looking Adriane and I up and down. Under their glare I feel insecure. I hate my body. My boobs have always been small and for a black girl my butt is also small. But none the less the man who was assigned to me ran around the store to find a dress for me. This was my first time getting fitted for a dress and having a person pick it out for me. He was back within seconds dress in hand. It was a mature looking dress. It had white at the top which was covered by thin black lace type patterns. Then it went into a full black bottom.

“Go try it on!” He said extremely excited. I looked at the dress also excited and Adriane shook her head approvingly. I ran into the dressing room.

“OH MY GOSH!” He said when I stepped out. The dress hugged my curves and my bum making it noticeable. It stopped pretty high on my thighs but it wasn’t a slut level of high. My back was fully covered thankfully and the fabric hugged my shoulders. It had a small V-neck and the white ended right below my boobs. The boobs were also slightly padded which added a little. There was a slight push up action happening to which actually made them noticeable. I step out and all three workers are gasping. Adriane steps out of her dressing room a few moments later and she is wearing an equally mature and sexy dress. We take the dresses off and have an awkward moment at the counter where we see the total price of the two dresses and almost faint. We walk out of the store feeling like we were stealing and we get into my car.