Morning of Headaches. Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20- 

The next morning I woke up from light streaming in the window of my hotel. I pulled my blanket over my head. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Harry sleeping beside me. He was so peaceful looking. He was in only his boxers I looked down at myself and saw I was only in my bra and underwear. Where are my clothes? My head was pounding I really couldn’t take it much longer. I forgot about the missing clothes. I turned over and looked on the table by my bed to see the time was 12:27. Holy Crap I was missing the Olympics. I was supposed to be at the Aquatics building more than 2 hours ago. Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte were swimming today and I missed it. I can still catch the evening events though those don’t start till 7:30pm. I groaned to myself and slammed my head into my pillow. This headache I was having didn’t appreciate that. I groaned again and sat up slowly and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I felt the bed shake beside me and I looked over to see Harry stretching out his body and yawning. I have never been so turned on. I looked away mostly because I was looking towards the light, but also cause I didn’t want him to catch me staring at him.

“Good morning.”  His voice was husky and deep. I could also tell that he was exhausted.

“With the headache I have there is nothing good about it.” He chuckled. “What the hell happened last night? The last thing I remember was sitting at the table with everyone and then having a huge group of people around us. Adriane and I were drinking shots again and I was licking salt off of your neck. I remember taking the shot, but I don’t remember where…the…lime…” I trailed off as I remembered. There was some sort of dub step song blasting in the background. I leaned over and licked the salt off of Harry’s neck giving him a small love bite. I took the shot and downed it. Then I looked to Adriane for the lime. I looked at her hand where it was last then back at her face and saw the lime in between her teeth. The hoots and cheers around me got even louder as I bit into the lime and took it from her mouth. I put it in my check as Adriane started kissing me. I pulled away long enough to swallow the juice from the lemon and then kissed her back. The hoots got even louder as we made out. Oh crap I had made out with my best friend in front of my boyfriend.

“Do you remember what happened when you found the lime?” I could hear the smirk in his voice. I nodded my head slowly.

“I think so.” I say a little embarrassed. He reached over and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into the bed beside him. I lied down and looked at his chest.

“You think so?”

“Im pretty sure I went lesbian for 10 minutes and made out with Adriane. Adriane and I aren’t lesbian by the way or bi we just don’t mind kissing each other…just so you know.” Adriane and I had kissed while drunk before. No don’t think its some sort of sign that we are gonna become lesbian and break up with the boys and run away together we are just close enough that we will make out with each other if the crowd demands it. We have pretended to be lesbian lovers to get guys to leave us alone and sometimes that requires us to kiss, but that usually just turn the guys on even more. Were just like oh well and ignore them. I heard Harry chuckle beside me.

“I thought it was hot you guys should make out more often.” I giggled and he kissed my forehead. “So do you remember anything after that?”

“Nope.” I pop the ‘p’. “Did I make out with anymore girls?”

“No,” he said chuckling. “We danced a little longer and then you passed out in the taxi on the way home I had to carry you up into the room.” How nice, but wait how did I get half naked then?

“How did I get half naked then?”

“You told me you like to sleep like that so I took your clothes off. Zayn did the same with Adriane both of you passed out in the taxi as soon as the door shut. They are at his place though. I brought you back here. You have the cutest little snore.” OMG I don’t know if I should be embarrassed cause I snored or happy cause he thought it was cute. I turned away from him but stayed close to his body. He chuckled in my ear and pulled me closer to my backside was pressed firmly to his front.

“So we are all alone?” He kissed and sucked on my neck and he mhm’d. “We should get up.” I say trying to pull myself from his grasp.

“I think we should stay right here.” He whispered in my ear then he kissed me under my ear. He turned me to face him again and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, but soon he turned it into a fight for dominance between our tongues. Even though I hated doing it I pulled away. I could tell he was getting excited and didn’t want to get him too riled up.

“Harry we really should get up I already missed the morning Olympic events I had seats for.”

“Shit really what time is it?”

“12:30ish. Come on I need a pill anyways my head is killing me I don’t know how I’ve even had this conversation with the headache I have right now.” He chuckled and I got up out of bed. I grabbed new underwear and headed into the bathroom to get a pain killer and take a shower. I go to the sink cabinet and grab the pills and take 2. I give some to Harry and he takes them. Im just about to shut the door to the bathroom when Harry barges in past me. “Harry hurry up im bout to take a shower.” I say thinking he has to use the bathroom and a little annoyed he didn’t go to one of the others.

“So am I.” He says with a wink.

“I wanna go first.” I pouted.

“I wanna go at the same time.” With that he shut the door and pushed me up against the back of it. He forced his lips on mine and our tongues fought for dominance again. He was obviously winning, but I wasn’t ready to give up the fight. He put his hands on my thighs then slid them around to my bum. I pushed him off of me and then walked over to the tub. I stepped in and took off my bra. I flung it over the curtain towards where I remembered leaving Harry. I heard him moan. Then I took of my panties and did the same except not towards him just over the curtain. I heard him moan again. I then started the water.

“Are you coming Styles?” I asked through the curtain. Seconds later a naked Harry joined me in the shower. Let’s just say im no longer a virgin and tubs are not always just for getting clean. ;)  

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry I havent updated in a while i have been writing my new fanfiction. I hope you like this so far. Oh and just as a heads up if you actually read this part im planning on ending this story soon. I already have plans to do a sequel maybe, but it woul be in the future an then it would have flashbacks to this time in london. Inbox me what you think. Hope you enjoy it. 

-Shayna