Sluts and Awkward Reminders! Chapter 8 *new ending*

CHAPTER 8

 Slut 1 (as I decide to call her) drops her sharpie and she turns around right in front of Harry and bends over to pick it up revealing her arse and the thong that she is wearing. I really didn’t need to see that. Seriously you just showed a two guys and a girl your thong on purpose. I get extremely angry, but force myself to keep quiet and just look away. When she straightens herself up she turns around and asks Harry to sign her boobs.

“Sure love. What’s your name.” He grabs the sharpie and her face lights up. She stutters as she says

“AAAshl-ey.” He then writes a message on her boob. Then Slut 2 has him do the same her name was Jenny. The elevator hasn’t gone anywhere seeing as we never pushed a button. They open the doors and leave with smiles on their faces. I am pissed you almost kiss me twice and then go sign some sluts boobs no that’s not cool im about to yell at him when Louis and Harry break out laughing. What the hell is so funny?

“Nice mate!” Louis says as he give Harry a high five.

“What is so nice about signing some obvious sluts tits?” I ask disgusted and furious.

“Did you see what he signed?” Louis asked.

“You just asked me if I stared at a whores boob while a perverted guy signed it.” The hate is in my voice as I shoot daggers at Harry with my eyes.

“I wrote ‘I am a slut and I need to get a life and some more clothes!’” Harry laughed even louder as he relived the moment.

“The best part is that they don’t know what he wrote and wont until someone reads it for them.” Louis adds. I stifle a giggle as I am still extremely mad that those two girls had the nerve to do such a thing. Harry and Louis high five again as they finish laughing.

“Very funny, but will one of you push the button already or get out of my way so I can.”

“Why you don’t like being stuck in an elevator with us?” Louis said with fake hurt in his voice.

“YeahTracywhat’s wrong with some 2 on 1 time with Hazza and Lou?” Harry asked.

“Nothing im just really hungry and want to eat.”

“Well we would have already been eating if it weren’t for someone.” No he didn’t just go there. I pushed past him and pushed the open doors button to the elevator. They thought I just pushed the floor number so then as I stepped out I pushed the close doors button and I ran to the stairs. Fuck Harry for bringing that up. Silent treatment is on even though I am the absolute worst at silent treatment. I am naturally very talkative and end up breaking in 2 minutes the first chance without even realizing it. Oh well I heard him and Louis calling my name as I was making my way to the stairway and so I ran faster not wanting them to see me. I shut the door behind me and started making my way up the stairs. We were on the 9th floor so I knew I had to pace myself especially in these heels. I slow down and walk when I get to the second floor. Then I hear the doors burst open and my name is echoing through the stairway. Seriously guys is the stairway really like the last place you check. I sit down and undo my heels. Then I start to run up the steps again I hear footsteps behind me so I run into the next door I see. Im on the 4th floor so I sit down behind the door and it swings open. I tuck my feet in so they can’t see me hiding on the floor behind the door beside me. Just as I think he is going to go away he sees me move out of the corner of his eye.

“Gotcha.” Louis says. 

“Where is Harry?”

“Probably still trying to get someone to check the girls bathroom for you.”

“Oh that’s what took you guys so long huh?”

“Yeah girls really don’t like helping us just like getting our signatures and pictures. Even after they just leave without helping us its annoying.”

“That sucks so he should be downstairs for awhile then huh?”

“Unless we call him.”

“How about we don’t and instead you carry me to the elevator and we get upstairs to the room.”

“You’ve got yourself a deal.” He said winking and pointing at me. Then he stooped down and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the elevator. DING the doors open.

“Shit” I say. Harry is standing in the elevator looking worried, but now relieved as he looks at me in Louis arms. Louis puts me down and we step into the elevator. I push the button and we start going up. Awkward. Nobody says a word. The elevator music isn’t helping. We get to our floor and we step out of the elevator. We walk to my room and I slip the key in the thing and yank it out. It turns green I open the door and let Louis in first. I am following close behind, but then Harry grabs my arm and pulls me back into the hallway and shuts the door behind me.

“What do you want Ha…” His lips collide with mine. He snakes his arms around my waist. For a second I feel fireworks in my stomach and a warm tingling sensation in my lips then everything goes dark as I faint.