Chocolate Chip Pancakes! Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

It feels like I have just fallen asleep when my phone starts ringing. I wish for it to be a text and stop ringing after three rings, but it doesn’t. It keeps ringing I reach over to get it from the charger after the 5th ring. I hope the person knows that its 6 in the morning here.

“Hello?”

“Tracythis is your mother.”

“Mom you know its like 6 o’clock here why are you calling me. Is there something wrong?” I say suddenly scared.

“Yes why are there boys spending the night in your hotel?” my mum asks very angrily. I groan really this is why she has to wake me up. I forgot that since my sister had been in the hospital she got one of the hotel manager peoples to have someone watch over Adriane and I so that we wouldn’t trash the place. I guess Marianne saw me bring the boys up and didn’t see them leave.

“Mom please don’t yell in my ear I just woke up. Mom I told you about how one of the boys from One Direction was at the hospital that Alexis (my sister) is in right? Yeah ofcourse I did well either way he invited Adriane and I to dinner and hey why would I pass up a free dinner with the boy band that I adore. Well we decided to come back to the hotel and we are having a sleepover.”

“How many boys are in this band?”

“Five so its not like Adriane or I were ever alone with one of them it was a group just like you always told me to be in.”

“Tracyyou know I didn’t mean a group of boys.”

“Well it has already been done plus come on mum I have always been the good child which is why you didn’t fly up when Alexis was hospitalized. You trust me. Do you really expect me to give up the chance to stay up all night with the 5 most amazing guys I have ever obsessed over. Mum please don’t be mad I promise nothing happened they are sleeping on the couches and Adriane and I are sharing a bed and two of them are in my room. No purple I promise.”

“I do trust you Tracy and I am very happy that you got to meet your boy band, but I still don’t like you girls being alone with them. I also don’t like just you two girls being alone so stay with them if you can. Try to keep them with you as your little body guards. Oh well I figured I call you early in the morning because you would be too tired to think off a lie, but I believe you so don’t let me down. Good night I love you.”

“Trust me that was already the plan. I love these boys they are so much more awesome than I ever imagined they would be. You can trust me. Im really tired so goodnight, but hey mum?”

“Yeah?”

“Please don’t tell dad?”

“I wont cause you know if I did he wouldn’t even call you he would be on a plane over there to kill 5 boys.”

“Isn’t that the truth ha. Bye mum I’ll call you later and tell you about everything.”

“Tracywhy are you speaking with an accent and why do you keep calling me mum instead of mom.”

“I am wow I didn’t even realize it im not doing it on purpose I guess it’s the same thing that if you go toTexasyou start speaking with a southern accent. I guess it’s just because I’ve been around these English people that im speaking like them.”

“Alright then good bye.”

“Bye MOM.” And I stress the ‘o’. She laughs and hangs up. Harry stirs beside me and I turn around to see him slighty open his eyes. He is so gorgeous especially when he is tired.

“What time is it?” He says in his deep husky voice. I take a shaky breath in and reply “6 in the morning.”

“Why are people calling you so early?”