Dark Days

Nakarating kami sa Isla. The secret hide out and where Agents are trained. Lahat ng hindi nakakapasa sa unang tatlong pagsubok ay pinauuwi. You can only get to the Island by air. Lahat ng new recruit ay kailangan piringan papunta man o pauwi. Only the Titans or higher ranks are entitled to know the location of this Lost Island.

We, Aurora's are Titans ourselves. We trained under Tito Hades command. The three test are difficult than entering military. First you are ought to endure survival. Yes. They will leave you in the whole Island for a 2 weeks. Without food, shelter or clothes. You need to survive using all the resources that is available and a really small amount of hidden survival kit. The whole Island will be your ground. Lost Island is like two connected Islands. Like twins connected only by sand that submerged when it's hightide. The first is the base and the second is the survival ground. It's like north and south. You cannot see much difference and the hide out was hidden underground.

Second test is endurance. New commers need to swim through it 100 times. A pool of mud.

Third lastly, where only a few folks where able to reach. Intelligence and loyalty. Every year, iba iba ang pakulo ng Titan in command. So expect the unexpected. All in all. Out of 100 new comers, 10 lang ang nagpapatuloy sa training. 1 out of 100 agents ang nagiging Titan. That includes Thaddeus and us.

"Athena how have you been." Taas ang isang kilay na nakasandal sa 4x4 ang isa pang Titan. I forgot to mention about him. Leonell Astrid. This man is unpredictable. You cannot read him. He is like joker in the deck of cards. The Hisuka in Hunter X Hunter. He really reminds me of that joker.

"Still alive as you see." I remarked. He just smirked. Our eye battle went to an end when a massive back blocked my sight. That's Thaddeus for you.

This guy, he never changed one bit. Sumakay na kaming lahat sa 4x4. Thaddeus led me at the back with him and we let Shoji Arsenal, General 4 beside Leon who's the driver.

"We have Newman's arrived for this year's Training. Would you mind Athena?" Leon looked over the mirror.

I just answered with shrug. This will be the first time that I will handle Newman's training. Those newbie should really be ready.

We arrived at the HQ. There are monitors where I can see all of a hundred Newman, lined up blind folded.

"Shall we meet them?" Leon urged. The two people with us seems mute. Or is it just Leon is so loud? Nauna sila sakin at sumunod ako papuntang top floor. Newbies or Newmans as what we call arrived at the top floor or deck. It's just like an empty field. As I've described earlier, our HQ was built underground. Pumasok kami sa elevator. Twenty levels until the top deck. I saw all the Newman's lined up. We have few women here. It's understandable. We are known around Asia to be ruthless in terms of training.

"Good morning Newman's. As part of the contract, all of you needs to pass three trials. Those who aren't able to do it will be sent back to their countries without the memories of being here. Lost Island has it's strict rules. Those who will not comply will be subject to termination. Not only for thyself but also for your family. Am I clear?" Umalingawngaw ang boses ni Thaddeus. He's the second in command after all.

Nagsimula ang trials. So far I have seen 5 people who have guts to become an agent. The most outstanding are those two. I looked up into their profile with the use of tablet. Crosaint Parker and De Andre  Jacobs. Crosaint is a very attractive girl while the latter is the son of one of the board members. Those members are like Tito Hades. They are Titan ranks and are seniors. Although quite arrogant, De Andre have something to show off. After the first trial, they are exhausted. All they do is to crawl in the pool of mud. That test took almost 5 hours and half of them were out. I'm looking forward for tomorrow's test. The survival.

"Okay, those who have pass bring your baggage. We have dormitories for men, follow Agent Thunder and for women, follow me. Anyway I am Athena. Oisde.(faster)"  I made my way to their dorm building. They still haven't gotten off the mud on their body. The exhausted look at their face and determine looks. There are 19 girls in total and 31 boys. Tomorrow they will have the survival test on the other part of the Island. I smirked at the thought. I remembered those times when our test happened. We were 16 then. We have special and unique training. Very intense. What they are having right now, hell what we went through is not even a pinch on what they are experiencing. Those intense moments are for the Dark Days. I know it is yet to come.