As soon as he was a away a bit, the ship Ironwood was on exploded.

Grax: "My Lord, the Robots of Ironwood have started shooting us!"

Y/n: " Ngh....Whatever is shooting at you and all other squads, is up for elimination!"

Grax: "Yes my Lord!"

Y/n: "Never trust a machine to do a locusts Job."

Down on the Ground, things didn't look to good either. Blake was being defeated by her crazy ex Adam Taurus. Where Yang decided to jump in, only to have her Arm cut off in the process. With Blake bring to weak to move, and Yang unconscious, things didn't look good.

As Adam was about to stab Blake again, he was send flying into a near by wall by a grey blur.

???: "Are you alright?"

As Blake looked up, she saw a giant armored man in front of her.

Blake: "That symbol...your with Y/n.

Warden: "Indeed, and seeing as this prick is hurting you, I guess he ain't friendly. Get to the E-Hole, you two can be treated there."

Blake only nodded, and picked Yang up and started to get to Vale's Center as quickly as she could. Just before Adam started to get up again.

Adam: "What the hell are you supposed to be?

The Warden then turned to the bull Faunus after making sure Blake and Yang left.

Warden: "Most simply call me the Warden, but you can call me your Executioner."

He slammed his maces against the ground to activate their spikes while Adam got into stance ready to charge at the Warden.

Soon Adam ran forward at great speed, trying to slash at the Warden, only to be surprised after his blade simply bounced off his body.

As he was looking at his blade surprised, he barely was able to escape the Warden smashing his two maces aimed at his head, as the wardens weapons collided with the solid ground, a large crater formed, and rubble was flung everywhere.

Adam: "This one strike could have killed me even with my Aura....this bitch didn't tell me about these guys."

As Adam was trying to figure out how to get through the wardens thick armor, the locust turned to his Target again.

Warden: " Stop dodging, it's no fun that way!"

He menacingly marched towards the Faunus, who decided he had to try his semblance. He got into stance again and gripped the handle of Wilt.

Adam: "Then come at me!"

So the Warden charged at Adam, only for him to unleash his usual devestating semblance. The Warden stopped in his tracks after being hit by the Moonslice. But to Adams horror and surprise, he pulled his head back towards him. Only pieces of the crystals on his shoulders we're broken of.

Adam: "What!!"

Adam inwardly cussed that the Warden was still standing perfectly fine.

Warden: "Hehe, that tickled!"

Out of options, Adam decided it was time to run. He didn't want to admit it, but he couldn't best this opponent.

Warden: "What a shame...whatever, let's see what the boss is doing.'

Swinging one of his maces over his shoulder, he slowly made his way to the spot where his Boss told him to meet up,

As for the King, he was flying towards Beacon Tower after seeing what looked like a dragon emerging from Mountain Glenn and smaching the top of Beacon Tower to pieces. What agitated him the most however, was what he saw on top of the destroyed tower. A certain black haired attacker.

Y/n: "you..."

His thought was interrupted however by his strategist.

Grax: "My Lord, one of the 4 who attacked you a while ago just came to us...she wants us to kill her."

Y/n: "well? Then get it over with Grax."

Grax: "Well my Lord you see...I think she didn't want anything to do with this cinder chicks plan. Now her boy is dead, and she blames her for it. She wants to join her boss."

Y/n: "So she got pulled into this mess huh?.... Don't kill her bring her to the hollow, the Nexus specifically. And don't let her out of your sight, just got safety."

Grax: "Yes my Lord."

Y/n: "Your a manipulative bitch cinder....I'll enjoy ripping you to pieces..."

————————————————

Why yes it is I. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and let me know your feedback.
See ya!