Chloe sighed, sarcastically saying, "What a great start to the day!"

LATER THAT DAY after Barry returned from CCPD, Dr. Wells spoke to them as he wheeled into the cortex. "Hate, Anger, Aggression."

Cisco then impersonated, Yoda, in a very fake accent, grinning, "A Jedi craves not these things." He looked around to the team them all staring at him weirdly - Minus Chloe, who shook her head, stifling a laugh. Cisco's grin dropped, "No one is feeling that quote?"

Barry ignored him, telling the team, pacing before stopping by Dr. Wells, "Everyone in the bank went total savage for, like, 5 minutes. And then they were fine again."

"Anger can be a powerful emotion. If this Meta-human can engender irrational feelings of anger in his victims, he can do a lot of damage." Dr. Wells pointed out.

"Detective West helped get a copy of the CAT scans the hospital did on everyone at the bank." Caitlin told them as she placed an USB into one of the computers. "Take a look" She told them, as she displayed the pictures on the four screens in front of them.

"Well, look at this, the emotion centers of the brains are still showing signs of being overwhelmed." Dr. Wells noticed.

"Particularly the area that controls executive function. That's the part of the brain that stops people from doing whatever random and potentially destructive thing that pops into their head." Caitlin explained to them.

"How do you think the Meta does it to them?" Barry asked.

"Did he snap his fingers or something?" Chloe asked.

"That's the 1/2 million dollar question. And possibly, Chloe, we still don't know." Caitlin told them.

Barry's phone then vibrated. Something popped up on his phone causing him to say, distracted, "Hey, if you guys figure it out, just give me a call, okay?"

"Is The Flash off to another rooftop rendezvous with Iris?" Caitlin questioned. "Obviously." Chloe stated, snorting. "No." Barry denied.

Chloe and Caitlin both gave him a look of being unconvinced. "Yeah, but she probably just wants to ask me- I mean you know, him- about Meta-Human stuff for her blog." Barry shook them off.

"Do you want some advice?" Caitlin questioned, though he was going to get some anyways. "No matter what I say, I'm getting the advice, right?"

"Don't get involved. As The Flash or yourself. You don't wanna be the one to blame for their breakup." Caitlin advised. "I agree with Cait, Barr." Chloe smiled softly.

Barry just nodded his head, saying, "Okay, I hear you." Before changing into his suit at lightning speed and rushing out of the cortex sending some papers flying.

Caitlin let out a small scoff as Chloe simply shook her head, her brother wasn't going to listen at all. After a few minutes, the team got a ping off of the stolen money.

"Barry you there?" Cisco asked. "What?"

"The police got a ping from the tracer hidden in the stolen cash. Swat teams closing in on the 1600 block of pass." Cisco told Barry.

Caitlin and Chloe spoke at the same time. "Now stop ruining Iris' love life and go." "Barry, stop ruining Iris' love life and go beat some thief's ass." Barry ran to the location.

BARRY LATER SPED into STAR Labs with a blonde in his arms, Chloe was wide eyed and confused as she saw her shirt change on fire. She soon realized it was Felicity.

"Oh my god! Felicity!" The reread then realized the blondes shirt was very much on fire, "Your shirts on fire." Chloe pointed out. The blonde looked down and yelled, "My shirts on fire!"

Barry then freaked out trying to pat it out, but Felicity had already taken off her shirt in a panic. "Oh. I'm sorry!" Barry told her.

Caitlin and Cisco made their way into the cortex, Felicity trying to cover herself. Once she noticed them she took her bag back from Barry and used it as a cover.

"I'm glad I decided not to go braless." Felicity nervously said. Chloe whistled, "That would be bad."

Barry noticed Caitlin and Cisco, "You guys remember Felicity."

"I'll always remember this." Cisco said, dumbly. Chloe made a zap with her hand and flicked her finger at him, the man in turn yelping. "Chloe! Why'd you do that!?"

"Cause I wanted to, Cisky." She teased looking over to Felicity, "Hey, Blondie!"

The blonde looked over to her, stumbling over her words, "When? What? How? When have you been able to do that?"

"Uhh, I don't know, a couple weeks ago maybe less?"

"Hi, Felicity, It's so good to see you." Caitlin started handed her a shirt, "What brings you to Central City?"

"Not Barry?" Caitlin questioned as Chloe stood up next to her now, looking over at Caitlin, with a confused expression.

"No, no not Barry." Felicity breathed, "This? Not happening. We looked down that road and we said, "No thank you.""

"They get it." Barry told her, slightly offended. There was a silence before Felicity said, now with a shirt on, "Actually, I'm here... for this." She pulled out a boomerang that was in a plastic bag out of her purse. Handing it to Cisco, him exclaiming, "Awesome!"

"Who got killed with that?" Chloe suddenly asked.

"Uhhh..." Felicity answered.

"I know how you and The Arrow work." Chloe told her, she couldn't exactly say Oliver, two out of the five were still clueless to who Oliver was. Cisco ignored her and pulled it out of the plastic bag, "What are the wings made of?"

"Not sure- I'm thinking some sort of composite or high-density plastic-" Cisco went on for her, "Reinforced with Carbon Fiber. Oh, that's weird." Cisco mentioned.

"It almost feels like it's-" "Vibrating." Felicity finished. They then continued their conversation, Chloe following after them, she wanted to know more about the weapon.

"Oh I wanna run some test and I wanna run them right now!" Cisco exclaimed, making Felicity hum in agreement. Chloe then walked into the room with them exclaiming as well, "I wanna help!" The three nerds got to work.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1398

haha here's a crappy thing i wrote on no sleep!

also WERE ON THE CROSSOVER!!

IM EXCITED!!

Okay, ima go write the next chapter now

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛