"Why?" Barry demanded as he stood. "Yeah- Why?" Chloe hissed.

"To divert our intruders attention while we worked to restore your speed." Wells explained.

"News Flash, Doctor, it didn't work." Chloe glared at the man, something was off, something had always felt off about Dr. Wells to her. Maybe she'd find out what in the future.

"You used him as a distraction?" Barry demanded once again hurt in his tone.

"An unnecessary one, as it turned out. It seems the plan has failed." Dr. Wells wheeled a bit towards them.

Three of the co-workers were in shock, but one, Chloe, was confused, she may have not been as smart as Cisco or Caitlin or even Barry, but she knew when something was wrong. And this felt all too wrong.

"I- I have his blood on me." Barry pointed out to Wells. Chloe was reminded of her moms blood spilling out of her body, staining Chloes pajamas. Chloes eyes got blurry as she watched Barry, say something she had thought so many times about the man who killed her mother. "How could you do that?" She didn't want to think about it so she calmed her thoughts and payed attention to the conversation in front of her.

"You're showing a lot of sentiment for a man who tormented you as a child." Dr. Wells spoke.

"Tony might have been a bully then and now, but he didn't deserve to die." Barry argued.

"Does Chloe or Caitlin or Cisco or me or you? I had a choice to make, him or us. I chose us, without a second thought." Dr. Wells told Barry, making two of the three look down sadly.

No. You chose Barry. Chloe held her tongue.

"Well, all you talk about are miracle cures and scientific breakthroughs, but you don't care about people at all." Barry argued.

"Well, maybe you care too much, Barry. I know being a hero is important to you, and I respect your ideals. I just don't have the luxury of sharing them." Dr. Wells spat out.

"I forgot. Your games chess. We're all just pawns to you, right? So what's your move, Doctor? Which one of us gets scarified next?" Barry demanded to his mentor. Dr. Wells stayed silent as Chloe was trying to figure out what felt so off about the situation.

CAITLIN WAS USING a laptop to try and figure out why Barry's speed didn't come back as Dr. Wells spoke up, "We have to get out of the facility."

"We just left him on D level." Barry was still going on about Tony.

"We'll never make it in time." Chloe told him, as Caitlin replied, "We'll never make it to the main entrance from here." Still looking at the computer in front of her.

"What about the garage, the mobile lab vans?" Cisco questioned. "That could work." Chloe spoke up looking at the ammo clip in her gun, six bullets, she hadn't had to use one yet. Thankfully.

"It's my move, Mr. Allen, and I say we make a run for it." Dr. Wells told Barry.

"Oh my god. Barry, look!" Caitlin pointed to her laptop screen, "Your cells, they're still rapidly regenerating."