(Chapter 7)

KYLO'S POV

I sit in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee, when Rey walks in still in her pjs, with her hair going everywhere. "Morning." She smiles. "How did you sleep?" I ask. "Good." She replies, getting her breakfast ready. "Rey, can we finish taking the Resistance down. I feel like it would be a good time." She smiles. "Yes, please." 

FINN'S POV

 I sit next to Poe's unconscious body, holding his hand. Suddenly I feel his hand squeeze mine.  I turn my head to see him smiling at me. "Poe?!" I smile. "Your okay!" I kiss his forehead, immediately regretting it. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean.." I start to say before Poe presses his lips against mine. "Glad we're on the same page." He smiles.

REY'S POV

I grab my lightsaber and admire it for a few seconds thinking about it going through Leia's chest. I smile, and head out to the hall to find Kylo. "Rey, you look very lovely." Kylo smirks. "Shut up." I say trying not to blush. "Are you sure you want this?" Kylo asks once we're in the ship. I look at him confused. "Why? Do you not?" I ask. "Of course I want this. I just want to make sure you're happy." He replies. "Yes. I want this more than anything in the world." I reply. 

Once we get to the Resistance base, I hop out of the ship. "We're here!" I shout laughing. I see Finn, Leia, Poe(WHO'S NOT DEAD!), and a few other Rebels run over. "How are you not dead?" I ask using the force to hold Poe up in the air. "Guess..you didn't finish the job." He smirks. I throw him down in anger. I nod to Kylo, and we rush to the Rebels that came over and kill them all with our lightsabers, leaving only Poe, Finn, and Leia. "Rey? What have you done?" Finn asks. "What I needed too." I reply. I walk towards Poe who's backing away from me, I use the force to freeze him in place. "Ready to die. For real this time. Okay?" I ignite my saber, and right before I stab him Leia yells. "STOP! Rey! Take me instead!" She begs. "Interesting, you giving your life for him." "LEIA! NO!" Poe cries trying to move his body.

I walk towards Leia, thinking about her deal. "Fine." I stab her through the chest, she gasps, as Finn and Poe scream. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "There is good...in...both..of...you...you...just..have to...see it." She whispers in my ear before falling on the ground. I stand in shock for a minute before I hear Finn and Poe's screams. I wave my hand and they fall on the ground unconscious. "Let's go." I say to Kylo.

When we get back to the ship, Kylo and I set up our thrones, and change our clothes. (Picture above). "This is what I always wanted." Kylo says smiling. "Well, then it's your lucky day." I say smirking. We sit on the thrones, and I smile realizing all the power I have, well share. That I share with Kylo. I could be the most powerful Sith of all time, I'm a Palpatine. Kylo's just a kid trying to be his grandfather, when he never will be. I smile to myself making a plan of how to take him out.