Looking up in surprise, she followed his gaze and looked at the man by the door. Despite the lack of light, she could still see a good-looking young man entering from outside. 

"He’s the Bo Yan I told you about last time, regarding voicing Peng Shaohui’s character." 

After listening to Director Gu’s introduction, her face immediately showed a look of surprise. She had paid attention to Bo Yan's great works for several years now. However, she never knew his true identity nor had she even seen his actual appearance. Who would have thought that such a man with such a good voice would also look so good! 

He was really worthy of being a blood relative with the male god He Yang...

The man smiled at Mrs. Gu and nodded to the bosses who seemed to know him. Then he turned his attention to Gu Tingchuan and said quietly, "Good evening, Director Gu, Mrs. Gu. " 

His voice was as clear and mellow, just like the strings of a musical instrument. The low tone was very melodious. When Yi Ran heard his voice in real life, she was awestruck and her brain blanked for a moment, delaying her response.

Finally, she calmed down and said, “Bo Yan, hello. I’m actually...I’m also your little fan.”

Gu Tingchuan's eyes deepened, and he looked at her with a smile. "How familiar these words are. I seem to have heard them somewhere. " 

Yi Ran was contrite, and she immediately pulled his sleeves obediently. When she first met Gu Tingchuan, she did say something similar to him... 

The other party did not know what kind of inside joke they were playing at so he merely smiled slightly. His appearance was as clear as a mountain landscape, seeming to shine like a pool of moonlight outside, which was very charming. 

"My name is Sui Jinzhi. It is my honor to meet Mrs. Gu." 

Sui Jinzhi's voice was inherently excellent. As a well-known god in the two-dimensional world , his voice was top-notch and easily recognizable. As a result, he had long been famous on the internet. Many businesses had contacted him to work with them but he would, more often than not, reject them.

Yi Ran couldn't stop hearing this voice, which made her absentminded. Gu Tingchuan stood beside her and said calmly to Sui Jinzhi, "It's hard on you. You’re usually busy with work and now have to rush in for this preview meeting.”

"Aren’t you in the same situation? Besides, Director Gu’s films are hard-to-find good works. I’m proud to be a part of your team." 

Su Jinzhi, like Director Gu, had always been very efficient, so their past cooperation had also been very enjoyable. 

After chatting for a while, Gu Tingchuan saw that it was almost time and called for the staff to prepare for the premiere to begin. 

All the lights in the projection room dimmed and the big screen flickered on. Yi Ran sat in the first row on Gu Tingchuan’s right-hand side. The better viewing position was reserved for those older generations. 

She secretly raised her eyes to look at the man next to her. Her sight fell on his sharp jawline and the tip of his handsome nose, before rising up slightly to look at his bright and deep eyes