Color 17

My Song-I ❤
Hey, Wonwoo... I am outside the library. We should walk each other to our dorms and possibly talk? 

I missed you.

The phone blinks to life with the message notification and Wonwoo looks away from his laptop. Exactly 30 minutes away from the library fully closing and the photographer lets out a small sigh, taking the device and turning it to have the screen face down against the wooden table. Glancing at the editing program opened with the newly taken photos he had taken earlier the day, he takes off his glasses and places them on the table. Lifting up his strained hands, he rubs at the stinging eyes of exhaustion. 

He was tired. 

So damn tired.

The finals days are growing closer, as he has 2 days left before the whole rollercoaster of emotions begins. Knowingly, his own mood swings will become profound when the finals begins and he has no idea whether he will cope when Junhui is around. Knowing himself, he will more likely lash out and possibly hurt Junhui with sharp words that can cut the feline's pride. Running his fingers into his raven-like hair, he saves his progress and closes the laptop. He is nearly finished with his portfolio for Photography. 

Packing his belongings and having the straps of his own backpack secure his tensed shoulders, he picks up his round glasses and places them on his face. Lifting up the empty white cup of coffee, he leaves the library before bidding a polite farewell to the librarian settled in her seat with a book. Winter's cold breeze brushed his face in a gentle sensation, his face slightly numbing by the coldness and he lifts up his hood to hopefully provide some reasonable warmth. Wonwoo was never exactly fond of Winter. 

Autumn is prettier than Winter in his opinion. 

Expected and as promised, the familiar Graphic Designer student sat on the steps of the library's staircase. She held her phone in her mitten hands and she stares down, her breaths noticeable as white in the Winter's cold air. Glancing away and looking at the sky, the darkness overcoming the day much quicker despite the time. He lets out a heavy sigh before reaching down the staircase to meet his girlfriend, Song-I. 

"How long have you been waiting?" questions the raven-head and she instantly looks up to meet the photographer's sharp gaze. Eyes rather empty, as Wonwoo had drained all his energy like always. Song-I's pink lips lifted into a smile, "For about 10 minutes... I was hesitant in texting you... But, I know you don't like surprises." she said with a small laugh and Wonwoo gave a friendly smile. It was relieving to hear such sound, especially during times of being tired. Sometimes, it reminds Wonwoo of the stormy clouds clearing and the sun had been revived. 

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, "Yeah, I don't. I will walk you home back to the dorm." said the raven-head and she nods. Rising from her seat, the two begins their journey with their warmly clothed arms brushing against one another's in a feather-like touch. Silence intertwining the two and Wonwoo notices the glances from his girlfriend, recognizing the habit as she usually does such thing when she wanted to speak. "Do you have something on your mind?" Wonwoo turns his head to meet his girlfriend's hazel eyes. 

Underneath the dark night sky, they tend to hold a certain glow of fondness. Usually, when Wonwoo meet those stunning eyes, he would feel the importance of his own well-being. His heart could possibly skip a beat and as cheesy as it is, he could feel the butterflies sprout from his stomach. Her gaze was intense, and he always loved it. 

However, this day seems different. He felt nothing under the spotlight of importance that she is willing to show. A unpleasant ache cursed his heart. 

"I just wanted to apologize... For all the things i've done. You are my best friend since Middle School and my boyfriend, I should of known to respect you as much as you do for me. I am sorry for being such a bitch," she says with a tinge of red on her cheeks and she looks away. Vulnerable eyes avoiding the other's and Wonwoo only smiles, looking away also. "Boyfriend since when?" Wonwoo only teases and Song-I gave a small laugh, nudging the taller playfully as she rolls her eyes.