Claw 6

Within his grasp, the butterfly name 'Hope' was finally killed. 

Jeon Wonwoo becoming his last reason to keep the insect among his paws, however the butterfly became running sand and vanished before his eyes as Wonwoo didn't accept him nor give him any attention. For the first couple of days, Junhui stayed and followed Wonwoo around campus, ignoring the complaints of the raven-head until Wonwoo had decided to ignore Junhui's existence completely. After a week, Junhui's butterfly had became a pile of ashes. 

Supposedly, the feline should move on and forget about Wonwoo as the photographer done also. However, Junhui felt hopeless. 

Unmotivated. 

He didn't understand why their time together ended so quickly. Junhui would think who's to blame for their downfall, but the two of them had ended rock bottom of their own friendship. The hill suddenly becoming muddy and Junhui barely held on before he had to let go Wonwoo. However, it seems like Wonwoo had reached the bottom of the hill first. Unfortunately, it isn't easy to forget Wonwoo, as he truly thought that Wonwoo was the one. The one to accept him and care for him despite their differences. 

One day, Junhui wanted to meet Jeon Wonwoo as a human. 

Verbally he could communicate with Wonwoo and maybe hug him, as Junhui never gotten a hug in a long time. He missed the warmth of someone else's body and arms securing around him, as it is the reminder of closeness and trust within a friendship. 

However, it's been several months since Junhui had became a stray. 

A runner. 

Helplessly wandering around on the streets and he met Wonwoo and trusted him, easily. However, the first people to accept someone seems to be the most addicting. It seems like Junhui couldn't get enough, until he gotten hurt. 

Trying and following around Wonwoo only led to the heartbreak and became a reminder how Junhui isn't accepted within the world. He is lonely.

Very lonesome. He could only see the end as a dark tunnel, the light not shining brightly at him but only becoming a never ending darkness. If Junhui dies, there wouldn't be anyone attending his own funeral. He would only rot without a burial or a casket to call his 'own'.

Lifelessly, he laid on the floor beside the tree. It's only been several days since he ate and drank. Vacantly, he stares off into the distance with his body still and firmly glued to the floor without any energy pulsing throughout his body. There are many outlets for him to drink and eat, however he only laid without any type of motivation. Without any reason to fuel the instinct of survival. Junhui didn't want to survive, anymore. These thoughts returning and it does remind him of the days, where he sat in a dark room with his own sanity at risk than his own health. 

Fortunately, his sanity remains normal but his health became worse by each passing second. Momentarily, Junhui would feel the churning pain within his empty stomach or the random moments of being dizzy, despite his lack of movement. The lack of food and water only bringing him closer to death.

Footsteps approached the feline and Junhui didn't bother to raise his head to see, nor did his ears twitch by the sound. He stared off into the distance with a clouded gaze, as his own vision is blurry as his own thoughts. The person crouched in front of him and he saw the familiar pair of shoes and Junhui wondered why this college student tries. Specifically, try for him when Junhui is nothing but a stray. "You haven't touched your food or water, at all... Why don't you do anything?" the voice asks with a hint of concern and Junhui closed his eyes. He didn't want to see the pity look given to his own lifeless figure. 

Knowingly, the pithiness will only make him feel more pathetic. 

Heartbroken. 

'Why do you have to care?