Claw 8

Wonwoo eyes followed after the movement of the feline's, a certain weight weighing his heart but the flames surrounding it made his own chest burn alive. He doesn't know if it was unintentional or not, but he watches the tom purr and rub against Joshua's legs with satisfaction as the brunette pet the feline with assuring strokes. It's been several days since Wonwoo had decided to officially fix things with Junhui. It's been many days since the two had grown comfortable in each other's presence, however Junhui hasn't given him the permission to pet him, yet. 

It seems like the petty feline is punishing Wonwoo longer than expected. Watching the feline gain a healthy weight and his fur untangled by Joshua's and Jihoon's constant brushing session with the long-haired feline, Wonwoo hasn't touched the feline due to Junhui's dismay. The denial annoying Wonwoo and only making the wildfire within his chest become larger, as though the jealousy and desperation is combining to become a blue fire. Wonwoo hates how Junhui is letting Joshua and Jihoon pet him. 

Despite the times of being alone together, Junhui would ignore Wonwoo and hiss if the raven-head tried to reach out and pet him. Puffing up like some type of pufferfish with his fur standing up, Junhui remains cautious and hateful towards the raven-head despite his apology. Surely, Wonwoo knew he will make up everything to Junhui however it's been days since he sat with Junhui without any type of contact nor communication. It is always quiet between the two. The trust lacking and Wonwoo couldn't bring any words to say what is on his mind. 

The thought of Junhui being a hybrid is odd to Wonwoo. Treating Junhui as some type of human-being despite his form, Wonwoo couldn't comprehend any words to let his heart pour in a various of words. Words that Junhui seems to love and have the pleasure of listening to Wonwoo's deep voice, as though their time together is slow and cherished in a hourglass. It was quick but satisfying to be in each other's presence. Of course, their friendship is only lacking because of the past and it seems like Junhui holds grudges. 

"Did you finish your collage, Wonwoo?" Joshua asks, his voice reaching Wonwoo's clouded head and he lifted up his gaze from Junhui to meet Joshua's cat-like eyes. Junhui's loud purring continuing in Wonwoo's ears and Joshua had looked away to gaze at the raven-head with respect, despite his busy hand stroking the feline's fur. "I did... I need to edit a few things, though." Wonwoo admits, looking down as he leans against the tree, staring at his maroon-colored camera held carefully in his hands. "I am sure it is well-made. Are you still taking a break from Song-I?" questions the brunette, his head tilted and Wonwoo knew how Joshua's honey-like voice could manipulate anyone. 

It was far too easy to open up to Joshua due to his gentleness. "Yeah. She's busy with her designer stuff and I am busy with my photographer stuff. How are you and Jihoon?" Wonwoo asks, his tone monotone and Joshua noticed however continued the conversation. "He's busy with baseball. We barely hang out, but we spend little time with Jun. Jeonghan said that Mingyu will come along to meet Jun," Joshua's information barely reached Wonwoo's distracted mind. The mention of Mingyu made Wonwoo suddenly interested. He wondered what would the hybrid react with Junhui. He wondered if he could use Mingyu to make Junhui jealous.

'You are an idiot, Wonwoo.

You are that fucking petty?'

Wonwoo huffs at the thought, staring at the photos stored in his camera. Staring at the various photos of Junhui, as he has been taking photos of him recently. Despite their broken connection in the friendship, Junhui remains to look aesthetically pleasing and only motivating the photographer to take photos. Honestly, Wonwoo thought of making a instagram for Junhui's cute and aesthetic photos. However, the thought of Junhui as a hybrid remains. It would be odd. 

Junhui nuzzled his face against Joshua's stomach as he lays on his lap, purring as his paws extend out to paw gently at Joshua's hand. Wonwoo had noticed one thing, however. Junhui never kneaded Joshua or Jihoon. As though, Junhui's cat behavior of marking people and things is withheld due to pickiness. It seems like Junhui is trying to choose one individual to mark as his own companion. Of course, it wouldn't be Wonwoo, anymore. The thought made Wonwoo feel worse, as he is desperate and jealous. He wish things could be the same.