Claw 4

Droplets fell upon his fuzzy face and a hiss escaped from his lips, lifting up his head as his body start to quiver by the overbearing cold that had cursed the day. Licking his fur, trying to give warmth to himself, however several droplets became more and fell excessively onto him. The matted fur becoming soaked by the teardrops from dark clouds and he sat up, gazing upwards with squinted eyes, trying to consider the time of day. However, it was difficult to distinguish the time as the dark clouds had made him blind. 

Darkness swept over the cloudy sky and droplets didn't seize, and the downpour grew more intense. Gradually, the warmth of his body melted away by the cold droplets of nature, thoughts endlessly cursing at mother nature in his cluttered mind. Squinting through the rain, he saw people walk by with umbrellas and their steps caused splashes upon the concrete floor, their own movement creating waves. Cars whizzing pass and their loud engines didn't fill his ears, as only the rain overcame his sense of hearing. 

Hopping off the bench, where he patiently waited and hoped for the photographer to arrive back with a sign of forgiving Junhui from yesterday. Unfortunately, the downpour is forcing the poor feline to move away from the designated place of fate, and he shook his fur to relieve the water tensing amounts of fur, he currently has. The mechanism of his own purring taking a toll on him for the sake of his comfort and his ears flatten against his small head, gazing everywhere for the familiar Wonwoo. When will he arrive? 

The downpour was no storm, but it is the type of weather to bear and continue any type of chore or situation. Junhui didn't think Wonwoo would forget about him. Wonwoo cares for Junhui. 

'Does he really care about me?

Is he mad at me?'

Purring to himself as he hid underneath the bench, trembling by the cold and the water dripped from his soaked fur. If only, he could cry in this form, he would cry endlessly and beg for Wonwoo to rescue him. Unfortunately, his own wish was overpowered by the sound of rain and the distant thunder caused his own fur to bristle, and he decided to leave to look for Wonwoo. The loneliness and the hope building a storm in his head, as his own desire for Wonwoo is only feeding into a sign of misfortune. 

Junhui ignores the doubt. Mainly because he trusts Jeon Wonwoo. 

Sprinting off to the nearby college campus as Wonwoo truly despises and speaks of, almost everyday when the two meet. The pads of his paws becoming wet and cold by each wet step, however he ignored the discomfort and the pain of nearly freezing to death. Running pass many students, he arrived easily on the college campus, and colors of umbrellas seemed like balloons that children held by the string. However, their clothes were dark as he arrives at a funeral. Rainy days are always known to be gloomy. Junhui hates rainy days. 

Supposedly, it is the trauma. 

Supposedly, it is the repetition of cloud's tears and he helplessly listen to it until Mother Nature finally stops. 

Quivering, he walks around and looked around for the familiar raven-head. With slightly blurred vision from the rain, he lets the rumbles from his throat to comfort himself, and he ran away from several students that started to notice him. He didn't want them. He wants Wonwoo. Junhui should return the favor in visiting Wonwoo, as the raven-head had helped and visited him for two days, already. 

Maybe Junhui shouldn't trust easily. 

But, Wonwoo is honest. 

Wonwoo is kind. 

Junhui likes him far too much to let him go. 

Of course, the loneliness cursing his heart is only speaking for one's greedy thoughts.