Claw 13

After feeding Junhui and wiping away his unnecessary tears, Wonwoo had stood at the sink. Soaked hands cleaning the dishes with a sponge and a repetition of scrubbing on the various of plates, cups and other kitchenware he hasn't taken responsibility of, from days before. Junhui looming over his shoulder, his presence lingering behind the raven-head as he watches the other wash the dishes, reminding Wonwoo of a feline sitting on the kitchen counter to watch their owner. 

"Master... A-Are you going to s-school t-tomorrow?" Junhui suddenly asks, the clanks and clinks of setting the dishes on the drying rack nearly drowning out his small toned voice. Wonwoo felt a shudder run along his spine by the warm breath tickling the shell of his ear, "I will have to. I only have one class, tomorrow. But, the next following day I may be a bit more busy..." Wonwoo said as he tucks the last remaining dishes. Junhui nods, only answering in silence as Wonwoo turns around with a rag in hand to dry his hands and met face to face with the hybrid. Their faces meters away and Wonwoo felt his own breath hitch, meeting Junhui's large, dilated eyes. 

The feline tilted his head, staring back and his eyes flickering towards the pink lips of Wonwoo's than returning to his sharp gaze. Junhui gave a shy smile and leans forward, his forehead touching the photographer's and nuzzling the tip of his nose with the other's, an obvious feline instinct to show his affection. Wonwoo felt warmth reach his cheeks, the closeness of their lips leading to a heat of embarrassment rushing throughout his body. Although, Wonwoo would move away and supposedly ask for Junhui to never do the action again, he saw the obvious happiness decorated on the hybrid's handsome face. 

Lips curved into a smile and eyes fluttered shut as Junhui continues to nuzzle Wonwoo, his nose twitching slightly as he strictly remembers the scent of the raven-head's. The sweet tinge of strawberry and Wonwoo's morning coffee, but also his signature scent that could possibly remind Junhui of home. Soft hums escape from the blonde and Wonwoo gave an awkward smile, dropping the rag on the counter from behind and raising a hand to pat Junhui on the head between his ears. "Junhui, I have to brush my teeth..." Wonwoo manages, the awkwardness lacing his words and his lips twitched as he barely kept the smile on his face. 

Junhui's eyes fluttered open, his long lashes looking quite pretty by the light above in the kitchen or supposedly it is proximity between the two. Wonwoo could truly see the handsomeness of what Junhui possessed. However, his thoughts led to the trauma of Junhui and Wonwoo denied to imagine the many things that people could of done to his beauty. Those sickening demons tainting the beauty of an angel. Although, Wonwoo should not be thinking such thoughts, especially when he has a girlfriend. 

But, his bisexuality is wild as his own hormones and he could definitely compliment a man's beauty any time he wants. 

"S-Sorry, m-master..." Junhui bows his head low, their foreheads departing and he had shuffled away to let Wonwoo escape from the trap between Junhui's body and the counter. "It's okay, don't worry." assures the raven-head, his fingers scratching behind the feline's ears and loud hums escape from the other with a small pink colored on his risen cheeks from his close-lipped smile. Moving away and departing to use the bathroom, Junhui follows after him with a raised tail and he plays with the long sleeves of his hoodie as he stares down at the floor. Junhui did his best not to step behind Wonwoo's feet or meet his pace, as he was trained to walk behind. 

Following the raven-head into the bathroom, Junhui looks around as Wonwoo took his own toothbrush. "We can go shopping for clothes and supplies for you tomorrow, when I finish my class. It would be late in the afternoon. Are you going to be okay alone or do you want someone here with you?" questions Wonwoo and Junhui shrugs his shoulders as he considers the idea of someone babysitting him. "W-Who will w-watch me?" inquires Junhui, thinking it would be someone else. He only knows Jeonghan, Joshua, and Jihoon. Who else would watch him, if they aren't free?