Claw 2

A purr rumbled from the feline in response. 

Wonwoo furrowed his brows, unsure whether the cat is a genius and may understand human language or he is simply losing his mind. It is definitely the stress and he lets out a heavy sigh, but the smile remained on his face as he drags his fingers through the matted fur. His fingers easily getting entangled into his long hair, "I will need to give you a bath someday..." Wonwoo mumbles, mainly to himself. The feline meows softly, purring at Wonwoo's gentle touches, nearly drawing him away to sleep. 

He missed these assuring touches. Almost reminding him of a lullaby of touches, the sequences relaxing his body and easily he could fall asleep. Especially Wonwoo scent, the intoxicating sweetening scent of coffee and a tinge of strawberry. It reminds him of a cafe. 

"Awesome job, Jeon Wonwoo. You found a cat with a better self-esteem than you," Wonwoo says to himself, a small chuckle leaving pass his lips by his own stupid joke. Sprawled out onto Wonwoo's lap, the feline tilted his head to stare directly up at the college student. Meeting his chocolate gaze, an obvious coat of adoration layering the amounts of brown held within his gaze. The cat raised his paws, starting to knead onto Wonwoo's chest. 

'Wonwoo...

My Wonwoo.'

A grumble was heard between the two of them and Wonwoo sighs, "You must be hungry..." hums the raven-head, and the mention of food made the feline's ears prick. Instantly, the creature gracefully stood up and dropped down on the pavement, his paws easily giving him balance and Wonwoo chuckles. He should of known the stray was hungry. Standing up from the bench, Wonwoo took his own personal belongings and carefully let the camera hang from his neck. Watching the raven-head inspect his camera, obviously a bit distracted by the item and the feline meows gently towards the student. 

Rubbing his body against the student's legs, he purrs loudly, obviously enjoying the time spent with Wonwoo. They could be standing and doing absolutely nothing, and the feline will enjoy it, immensely. He is captivated by Wonwoo's presence. Marking his scent on the raven-head, his kitty antics of being possessive taking a toll on him. Of course, the feline wouldn't want another cat on his Wonwoo. 

"You are such a affectionate little guy," coos the raven-head, obviously adoring the stray's cute antics. Finally, they started their journey to the store and the feline walked beside him, obvious amount of loyalty given towards the raven-head. Pridefully, Wonwoo smiled to himself. Having a cat's affection is the best thing in the world, especially for a cat-lover. They are usually reserved and shy creatures, however this particular cat instantly grew a liking to Wonwoo. It was cute how Wonwoo was accepted easily by the feline. He wondered what the feline saw in him.

Without looking, the cat would sometimes spare glances towards Wonwoo, remembering every detail of the student's face. He wants to remember him, forever. He was so nice to him, and usually, the feline would always be sent away by angry declares from strangers. He was always considered annoying when he does absolutely nothing. He never exactly understood. But, he is happy to see the student enjoying his company as much as he enjoyed the student's company. 

Opening the store, Wonwoo entered inside while the feline slyly followed him inside. Although, the store strictly has a sign with 'no pets allowed', the stray didn't care as he wants to be near Wonwoo, at all times. Wonwoo knows he won't be in trouble, but only getting yelled at, and he didn't care much about the consequences. Grabbing snacks and some cat food for the stray, the cat would watch him with large round eyes, the enticing gaze blinking back slowly towards Wonwoo almost lovingly. Wonwoo hums, reaching towards the feline and running his fingers through his matted fur. 

"I should really give you a name..." sighs Wonwoo and the feline only shook his head, as though rejecting the offer. The stray has a name, already. Why obtain another one?