Claw 3

"Hey, buddy... You are staying at the park, now?"

Ears twitched at the familiar voice, raising his head from his fuzzy paws and he met the eyes of a familiar employee. Picking himself up from the uncomfortable wooden bench and his fur slightly ruffled by the cold, he lifted up a paw to wave and meowed softly towards the younger. Hansol smiled back and reached out, his fingers giving delightful pets throughout Junhui's matted fur. "You usually sleep near the store. Did you meet my sister?" the young brunette asked, thinking the feline would respond back. 

He was right. 

Junhui purred at his touches and nodded to his words, and Hansol remembered encountering this oddly intelligent cat. Hansol is a skeptic and he is someone to want answers, but he doesn't exactly know whether he is plain dumb or not. Hybrids aren't common in Korea. It was mainly China that had those type of experiments, whether it be humane or inhumane, however the recent discovery of hybrids - half animal and human - people were interested yet disgusted. Of course, some Koreans owned hybrids. 

However, they always stay home because of the backlash. No rights given to the hybrids, as they are not considered human nor an animal. Supposedly, a monster. But, Hansol thought hybrids were interesting. He only met one. It was a puppy hybrid his best friend has, Chan. The cute puppy is quite talkative and he explained that he was taken to Korea. Most hybrids were taken to Korea for profit or other things that Hansol would not think of. Those thoughts is a curse that could ruin this very heartwarming moment of meeting Junhui, again. 

Maybe Hansol knows that Junhui is a hybrid or not. But, he never heard the case of any hybrid being able to change into an animal. He researched it, however the possibility is low. It can have the hybrid dead or only owning the mindset of the designated animal. Hansol researched that a hybrid can not transform but can only have the instincts of the animal, and their mind lacks any human forethought. Hansol would be scared to meet a person that acted like a wolf. 

"It's cold out here. Let's go to the shop and I can give you something warm," smiled the younger, his boxy-like smile giving Junhui a delightful purr. Looking around the park, hoping to find the familiar raven-head, however the college student hasn't arrived just yet. Loyalty embedded within his blood, Junhui felt the loss of Hansol's touch, and he sat on the bench. Watching the brunette move away and taking several steps away, before glancing back to see if the feline is following. Junhui stared back with a tilt of his head and Hansol confusingly stared back, "Are you waiting for something?"

Junhui meowed back in response. "Is it a female cat? Oh, Junhui! You are getting some of that female pussy," jokes the younger and Junhui hisses at him while shaking his head at his words. Hansol only laughed, "I have to get to work. You know where to find me if you need anything. Good luck, buddy." chuckles Hansol, his laughter continuing to tumble from his lips as remaining droplets of running water. Junhui purred his farewell and Hansol left, his immaturity and playfulness becoming cold. Junhui is alone. 

 Laying down and curling up on the bench, he stared at the faraway gates, hoping endlessly for the raven-head to return to him. The virtue of patience making his loyalty remain and his empty stomach lacks the importance in this moment, as he is only wishing for Wonwoo to return and talk to him about the most unnecessary things that a cat should know. Licking his paws, grooming the fur and he curls up tightly into a ball, giving warmth to himself as the cold morning air bitterly bit at his skin despite the fluffiness of his fur. 

Closing his eyes, he felt his own stomach twist and he purred to himself, using his own cat instinct to soothe himself from the pain and comfort himself throughout the cold that hasn't frozen him just yet. To his surprise, he hasn't been frozen. Quivering as he continues to purr, he gradually fell back asleep, hope remaining and he patiently waits for the college student that revolves himself with a camera.